Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

you say this like punk never worked in wwe before lol “structure” was there and he still quit
Yeah cause they wouldn't let him main event Mania over Rock & Cena lol

AEW needs to come out of this with a plan for Punks booking going forward. His last gunslinger routine at the start of his run was great imo, farting around doing Cena & Hogan cosplay acts is beneath him. He needs to be placed in positions to draw money, gotta get while the getting is good.

AEW needs to come out of this with a plan for Punks booking going forward. His last gunslinger routine at the start of his run was great imo, farting around doing Cena & Hogan cosplay acts is beneath him. He needs to be placed in positions to draw money, gotta get while the getting is good.
Is the Real World Champ circling back to MJF? I rather they wait for Cole to get the belt so he can put on a big program with him and Punk.

family-guy-peter-griffin.gif

Well Punk was still in WWE after that Rock/Cena II situation didn't go over well with him. I can't blame him for that when he was WWE Champion for 1yr 1/2. Especially after how shitty Rock/Cena II main event turned out.

I think the straw that broke the camel's back is that noDQ match that Punk had with Brock at SummerSlam (2013) and he was pissed that Brock was going over which was understandable when he was still full-time and Brock was a part-timer. The bottomline though TK doesn't know what to do with Punk but kiss his ass.

For those who have asked, we are told Jack Perry is not at tonight's AEW Dynamite taping in Hoffman Estate, Illinois.

I think most people are down for Punk to have a final run in WWE. Grab the ring and possibly teach these NXT cats how to promo..hell even the main roster.

But fuck all that if they can get it right in AEW with him and the kids because he is far more interesting there then under WWE.
You tryin to watch Punk teach Trick Williams how to drop a pipe bomb??
:lol10:

Back