Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

makes-sense-hmm.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Alvarez is patient zero when it comes to Punk Derangment Syndrome. Hilarious guy but when Punk is involved shit gets VERY shaky lmao.

Hobbs and HoB defending Punk is very interesting

Translation: muthafucca you fucc up our money...we gonna buss yo azzz

Nah fuck alladat. At some point, right or wrong, you gotta be able to reanalyze your approach. If you the  only one constant in all of these altercations at some point you gotta recognize that your approach needs to be adjusted.

Punk has a 0% conflict avoidance rating, he could at the very least stand to work on his conflict resolution skills then if he's gonna stay in some shit all the time.

At this point punk just need to go on home and by home I don't mean WWE.

See, here's the thing: If he got enemies in the AEW locker room then chances are he already got some waiting for him in the WWE locker room too cus all the boys and girls are tight across these promotions.. so that would be like the cancer just spreading out even further.

His time is almost up anyways, which is why idk why Khan won't let him go and focus on the wealth of young talent that he has at his disposal.

At this point punk just need to go on home and by home I don't mean WWE.

See, here's the thing: If he got enemies in the AEW locker room then chances are he already got some waiting for him in the WWE locker room too cus all the boys and girls are tight across these promotions.. so that would be like the cancer just spreading out even further.

His time is almost up anyways, which is why idk why Khan won't let him go and focus on the wealth of young talent that he has at his disposal.
Punk is also friends with alot of talent on both sides expecially WWE. Folks exaggerating that bs to make a point when majority of AEW are Punk fans and have credited him in the past 2 years.

I get the Punk hate and expecially you not liking him but at the same time buddy still that guy and can kill the task at hand. My fav Punk matches are majorty of his return matches in AEW so he still got it and def worth having on any roster.

Folks just need to get over it and enjoy the show instead of worrying about who is doing what to who backstage in personal settings and deciding who needs fired or sent home. Shit is lame asf, exactly why folks dotn care for that twitter shit folks like fishing in.

Glad I was a kid when Shawn was on top in the 90s and didn't care about who Shawn was throwing a tantrum on backstage over and over and just enjoyed what was presented on tv. Fans get too emotinal for this type of shit. Its prowrestling, a male soap opera.

Back