Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

It's bullshit when there are guys like Hangman who didn't particularly have a great reign and Jungle Boy coming at him? They really haven't done shit in the business though? The Bucks and Omega are definitely exempt from what I said. They're not "young guys that haven't done shit in the business", they clearly have done shit. A LOT of shit.

Additionally, AEW didn't really start fully hitting it's stride until they brought in him and Danielson. 2021 is called one of AEW's best years for a reason. It didn't have it's first million dollar gate until Punk main evented a PPV. I said it earlier, TK positioning him as a top guy isn't his fault. Especially when he is quite literally a draw and still proves to be one. He was content working Rampage until TK wanted to put the belt on him. Them feeling like their spots are threatened by his presence is entirely a personal problem too. He said it himself that he was there to help the younger guys, something that has been done. Darby, MJF's best feud until this current program. Ricky Starks is now back on form. Jay White finally got his footing in the company after spinning his wheels since his debut. Feel how you want about him but facts are facts man.
seems to stem from punk, not being excepted as a locker room leader and taking issue with it

They all grown ass men they put their pants on one leg at a time just like he does yet they need mentors? They built a Wrestling company ran it successfully to the point that it got punks attention yet they need his help his mentoring how does that make sense?

There would be no AEW if it weren’t for the people he’s bitching about claiming they need mentoring

Punk couldn’t even successfully run wrestling gym but somehow someway he is now a business major ???

he has a great mind for wrestling psychology, but his business acumen is ass as well as his leadership abilities

seems to stem from punk, not being excepted as a locker room leader and taking issue with it

They all grown ass men they put their pants on one leg at a time just like he does yet they need mentors? They built a Wrestling company ran it successfully to the point that it got punks attention yet they need his help his mentoring how does that make sense?

There would be no AEW if it weren’t for the people he’s bitching about claiming they need mentoring

Punk couldn’t even successfully run wrestling gym but somehow someway he is now a business major ???

he has a great mind for wrestling psychology, but his business acumen is ass as well as his leadership abilities
Being advised about dumb shit like working stiff and glass spots =/= mentorship. Vets giving advice shouldn't be contentious.
Again, I'm not talking about the Elite, they're proven in the business.

You don't need a business degree to know how to draw money. Something he's experienced in in 3 companies. Considering how highly the Collision backstage situation seems to be spoken of, his leadership abilities seem to be getting proven but the jury's still out on that one.

Being advised about dumb shit like working stiff and glass spots =/= mentorship. Vets giving advice shouldn't be contentious.
Again, I'm not talking about the Elite, they're proven in the business.

You don't need a business degree to know how to draw money. Something he's experienced in in 3 companies. Considering how highly the Collision backstage situation seems to be spoken of, his leadership abilities seem to be getting proven but the jury's still out on that one.
unsolicited advice is still a faux pas and can often times be seen as contentious

I see it all the time in the gym LF and guilty of it on the IC but I never wanted to whoop somebody’s ass because they didn’t want to eat asparagus or stop lifting with there back.

Same in the army well except for the range

unsolicited advice is still a faux pas and can often times be seen as contentious

I see it all the time in the gym LF and guilty of it on the IC but I never wanted to whoop somebody’s ass because they didn’t want to eat asparagus or stop lifting with there back.

Same in the army well except for the range
Very true tbf. Definitely circumstantial when it comes to advising someone regarding the wellbeing of themselves / others in the ring. Especially when it comes to preventable accidents.

Additionally, 5 people going to him with that story (allegedly) is psychotic. AEW's legal has to start putting the screws to people.

Very true tbf. Definitely circumstantial when it comes to advising someone regarding the wellbeing of themselves / others in the ring. Especially when it comes to preventable accidents.
No doubt, I think these glorified stunt men should get special contracts, where if they want to do a certain spot, the end up injuring themselves, and they should foot, the bill for their own medical

Last edited:
lets-see-if-everything-i-said-is-true-zach-jobe.gif

Meltzer don't got practically any sources in WWE anymore. Most of his stuff is speculation and guess work

The fact that Tony laid the hammer on The Elite kinda tells you something. Now that they're suspended, there are no more leaks.

hmmm-thinking.gif

Back