Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Jade Cargil would fit perfectly in WWE. AEW is more about booking exhibition matches than really developing characters or their inexperienced talent. I think Jade's development and presentation in WWE would be much better than anything AEW can currently provide. They just don't seem to do any creative booking.

Jade Cargil would fit perfectly in WWE. AEW is more about booking exhibition matches than really developing characters or their inexperienced talent. I think Jade's development and presentation in WWE would be much better than anything AEW can currently provide. They just don't seem to do any creative booking.

Mofos laughed when I mentioned a dream match b/t Bianca & Jade. Say if what is being reported is true and Jade does leave AEW...HHH better FLYING to her home wit a WWE contract. Fucc a phone or zoom call.

That shyt would be HUGE addition to the WWE women's division. Only thing I would change is her finisher.

Nah Jade aint ready for WWE main roster chicks. They would have to try and put her through the performance center first hardcore. Her last match was a struggle and im saying this as a fan. She just a little better but thats about it since last year. Regardless there is still alot of work to do with her if either side going to have her.

Still love me some Jade tho.

Mofos laughed when I mentioned a dream match b/t Bianca & Jade. Say if what is being reported is true and Jade does leave AEW...HHH better FLYING to her home wit a WWE contract. Fucc a phone or zoom call.

That shyt would be HUGE addition to the WWE women's division. Only thing I would change is her finisher.

She not ready for all that bro. That's why it's laughable. If she did end up leaving their for WWE then she'd need to head down to the performance center for a lil while.

I honestly don't see her leaving AEW tho cause they've already propped her up and made her seem like a big deal to their promotion and cause of that she don't strike me as the type who'd wanna come to WWE and start at the bottom.

Plus she passed on them before cause AEWs schedule allowed her to be around her family more.

She'll prolly be back for that wembley show

I rather throw her to deep end and see if she swims. I wanna see if a change of scenery helps. B/c puttin her thru NXT 1st is like puttin a lion in a room full of lambs. Yall said she needs the reps...put her on the main so she can do them house shows.

I rather throw her to deep end and see if she swims. I wanna see if a change of scenery helps. B/c puttin her thru NXT 1st is like puttin a lion in a room full of lambs. Yall said she needs the reps...put her on the main so she can do them house shows.
You giving her too much credit imo. She is not ready like that, AEW has just done a decent job at keeping her in a good spot by having her strapped to the title and Ws. Put her in a match immediately with the main roster WWE chicks it's going to be a up hill battle out the ass where she stands. Then again Omos is there...

You giving her tkk much credit imo tho. She is not ready like that, AEW has just done a decent job at keeping her in a good spot. Put her in a match immediately with the main roster WWE chicks it's going to be a up hill battle out the ass where she stands. Then again Omos is there...

Naw I'm giving her the potential she has. I rather her learn from the main roster chicks, and have them hone her skills there.

She is nowhere near ready for main roster

she still has issues with her coordination

Black, lacy Evans

Nah, NXT women are leaps and bounds ahead of AEW women, Jade going down there would help her tremendously

You saying this due to her look I hope.. cus it's a few chicks down there who ain't been in the game as long that are already better in ring.

they could bring her in on some bully shit character wise tho

Jade already declined WWE due to the ridiculous tour schedule and how it'll impact her family life. Very likely it's never happening lmao.

Jade already declined WWE due to the ridiculous tour schedule and how it'll impact her family life. Very likely it's never happening lmao.

I was speaking hypothetical. Tony gonna give her the bag at the end of the day imo

would Jade want to complete wwe developmental again or do you think you could throw her on the main roster is the real question...... I think her head got a lil too big in Aew with the undefeated streak.

Back