Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

They can put her in spots to make her look like a star. They did it with Ronda.

Debut at the Rumble, get shine spots there. Enter the Elimination Chamber and run wild there. First big singles at Mania in a heavily smoke and mirrored match.

Wrestle in a 6 woman match after that where she doesn't have to do much. Work Natalya in a TV feud and around the horn for on the job training. Next big singles match at Summerslam and then assess from there.

This company booked the Ultimate Warrior to the world title they could easily book Jade if motivated to do so.

Debut at the Rumble, get shine spots there. Enter the Elimination Chamber and run wild there. First big singles at Mania in a heavily smoke and mirrored match.

Wrestle in a 6 woman match after that where she doesn't have to do much. Work Natalya in a TV feud and around the horn for on the job training. Next big singles match at Summerslam and then assess from there.

This company booked the Ultimate Warrior to the world title they could easily book Jade if motivated to do so.
Doing all that they might as well send her to developmental so she actually gets better

That was a different era

The Internet, what is torn James hel wig apart in the modern era

That was a different era

The Internet, what is torn James hel wig apart in the modern era
I mean Wardlow just got over from power bombing people. Ryback got over squashing folks. Stuff still works.

And if they could get a year out of Ronda they can do the same thing with Jade. They have a much deeper roster of people capable of carrying her than AEW did at the start of her run. And more ways to hide her when need be. No reason to hide her away in nXt when she can make money now.

I mean Wardlow just got over from power bombing people. Ryback got over squashing folks. Stuff still works.

And if they could get a year out of Ronda they can do the same thing with Jade. They have a much deeper roster of people capable of carrying her than AEW did at the start of her run. And more ways to hide her when need be. No reason to hide her away in nXt when she can make money now.

Yeah only way I wanna see her in NXT is if they book her to be a straight beast in that division. I'm talmbout Goldberg type of dominance. A specimen like her should be bullyfootin that whole NXT women's division.

Yeah only way I wanna see her in NXT is if they book her to be a straight beast in that division. I'm talmbout Goldberg type of dominance. A specimen like her should be bullyfootin that whole NXT women's division.
No she shouldn't, what has Jade shown you beside her appearance that she should be squashing better talent. What match have you seen that showed she's ready for the big time.

The fact you need to hide her weakness just means she shouldn't be out there until she improves. Jade in ring wise is worse than Dana Brooke and y'all all say Dana shouldn't even be in the company

Y’all niggas REALLY entertaining the idea that Jade may to leave AEW….and go to WWE of all places?

My goodness y’all. This is the FTR free-agent situation all over again, albeit to a wayyyyyy lesser extent. She ain’t fucking with WWE’s crazy schedule and would rather be with her family. She said this already.

Y’all niggas got some imaginations on y’all tho. I bet y’all go NUTS in Smackdown vs Raw 2009 GM mode or whatever goofy shit y’all use to come up with these scenarios

BountifulUnimportantChrysomelid-max-1mb.gif

For all we know that Jade news is true and she could have changed her mind about WWE.

She's not going to get better in AEW, Brit Baker wrestles triple the amount as Jade and she's still ass.

For all we know that Jade news is true and she could have changed her mind about WWE.

She's not going to get better in AEW, Brit Baker wrestles triple the amount as Jade and she's still ass.

It’s not true tho.

She took her first break after losing the title, which was planned.

Just like when Roman loses the title, he’s gonna take a break for a lil bit. Don’t tell me y’all think Roman gonna leave WWE too smh lol.

Y’all do know how contracts work, right? People can’t just leave on a whim.

It’s not true tho.

Just like when Roman loses the title, he’s gonna take a break for a lil bit. Don’t tell me y’all think Roman gonna leave WWE too smh lol.

Folks just responding to reports. It may or may not be anything. But your right FTR did the same thing.

Y’all niggas REALLY entertaining the idea that Jade may to leave AEW….and go to WWE of all places?

My goodness y’all. This is the FTR free-agent situation all over again, albeit to a wayyyyyy lesser extent. She ain’t fucking with WWE’s crazy schedule and would rather be with her family. She said this already.

Y’all niggas got some imaginations on y’all tho. I bet y’all go NUTS in Smackdown vs Raw 2009 GM mode or whatever goofy shit y’all use to come up with these scenarios

It’s not true tho.

At the end of the day...I don't think neither of us truly think she's leaving. We was just throwing out hypotheticals. Like I said b4, Tony gonna give her the bag. She's still an important piece to that division. Regardless how some of yall feel.

But I would start lookin at Willow to being the leader of that division tho.

Back