Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Tag Team wrestling lives and is thriving as fuck..outside WWE.

Well when you got one owner who actually enjoys tag team wrestling...and the other owner who did every thing they could to bury it...then this is why folks feel like it's coming back. Prestige is finally being restored. Especially in WWE.

And I give New Day the recognition they deserve for being 11 time champs. But imo...Usos I felt surpassed them. I say they surpassed b/c I feel their title reign made them belts feel like a big deal again. Back to when those belts was on the same prestige level as the HW title and the IC title.

Well when you got one owner who actually enjoys tag team wrestling...and the other owner who did every thing they could to bury it...then this is why folks feel like it's coming back. Prestige is finally being restored. Especially in WWE.

And I give New Day the recognition they deserve for being 11 time champs. But imo...Usos I felt surpassed them. I say they surpassed b/c I feel their title reign made them belts feel like a big deal again. Back to when those belts was on the same prestige level as the HW title and the IC title.
It also felt more important because they were tied into the mega Roman story. Your right tho Usos made those belts mean something more, I cant say the same for New Day, they were just over in general and had the belts.

FTR just on a whole other level with the 3-4 classics under their belt in the past 2 years. I honestly wasnt a huge fan of theirs in NXT but they def going down a top 2 if not #1 team of this gen.

Last edited:
Once they stop BS'ing on the DIY reunion and bring in the Creeds the tag division will be looking lovely.

Hopefully Elton from PD isn't out too long either because PD were killing it as heels over on SD

I think HHH is doing his best to make the tag team division legit. Having them main event WM for the first time ever was a big look. And There are a lot of good teams. Can’t say the same for the women’s division but….

AEW just always been doin it right. Still gotta catch that tag team match from this past weekend

I think HHH is doing his best to make the tag team division legit. Having them main event WM for the first time ever was a big look. And There are a lot of good teams. Can’t say the same for the women’s division but….

AEW just always been doin it right. Still gotta catch that tag team match from this past weekend
Buckle in for a while. Shit should of been an Iron Man match.

That shyt was a ppv quality match.

You see what y'all did, she didn't have these injury issues until y'all jumped on the train, she can't carry y'all.

i knew you'd say this

don't put that on us

its an unfortunate event smh just like with Bayley. Injury bug going around cus Summerslam is right around the corner

Vickie Guerrero is no longer All Elite.

After two years with All Elite Wrestling, Vickie Guerrero is no longer a part of the company, officially. Guerrero has not been on the road with AEW since February, when they asked her to remain home.

Fightful Select reported earlier this year that Guerrero was set to leave the company, and Guerrero confirmed that her contract would not be renewed and was set to expire in July. That period has lapsed and Guerrero is now a free agent.

Guerrero has long planned to move on to other ventures.

In recent months, Fuego Del Sol, Brian Pillman Jr and Leva Bates' deals have all expired as well.

Back