Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Finn said he was gonna end him at Summerslam

even more reason for me to believe hes losing so he can go on a hiatus

:js4:

he come back in bout 8-9 months and they resume the feud

just like in the old days

• Peacock announced that they will be hiking prices. Starting on August 17, Premium monthly will increase by one dollar to $5.99, while the annual Premium price will increase from $49.99 to $59.99. Premium Plus will increase from $9.99 monthly to $11.99, while the annual Premium Plus price will increase from $99.99 to $119.99.

• WWE has applied for trademarks for the following names: Tyson Dupont, Tyriek Igwe, Trey Bearhill, Izzi Dame, and Kiyah Saint.

• Booker T spoke about Zilla Fatu’s (the son of Umaga) debut match for Reality of Wrestling:
    • That was Zilla Fatu’s first match in front of a crowd, and you could tell he was very, very composed. He had that thing where we say in wrestling, if you feel like you’re going slow, move a little bit slower. He has that effect going on. His quickness and explosiveness was definitely there. You could feel his dad in the arena. I swear to god, you could feel his dad in the arena. I could see his dad sitting right there next to me. I could feel his presence in that arena on Saturday night, and I think Zilla felt a little bit of it as well.

Back