Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WWE is absolutely thrilled with Judgment Day appearing on WWE NXT programming, internally crediting it with helping to raise the audience in recent weeks, PWInsiderElite.com can confirm.

With Dominik Mysterio winning the WWE NXT North American Championship, expect to see the belt seen on Monday Night Raw.

We are told that currently, there are plans in place for at least the next month, possibly longer, for members of Judgment Day to appear regularly on NXT TV as well, beyond the 2023 Great American Bash PPV.

WWE is absolutely thrilled with Judgment Day appearing on WWE NXT programming, internally crediting it with helping to raise the audience in recent weeks, PWInsiderElite.com can confirm.

With Dominik Mysterio winning the WWE NXT North American Championship, expect to see the belt seen on Monday Night Raw.

We are told that currently, there are plans in place for at least the next month, possibly longer, for members of Judgment Day to appear regularly on NXT TV as well, beyond the 2023 Great American Bash PPV.
Dom will be holding that belt at least for 2 months probably. This is a perfect way to heat up someone like Nathan Fraser, Tyler Bates or Dragon Lee. Ppl wanna see Dom lose so whoever beats him for the belt is gonna get that benefit

Uhhhh keep him away from Roman, Cody and Seth plz

Well it ain't Roman & Jey. Lol

So it's either Cody & Brock. Or Seth & Finn. And if I was to bet money...its Cody & Brock. Brock aint working with him. So that's out. But I can see a good story wit he and Cody. Especially those two wit their promos. I think the old Cult Bray would work better with this feud. No Firefly Funhouse. This needs to be a more serious Bray.

I don't see him goin at Seth. B/c i think there's no chapter that needs a conclusion b/t those two. I think that ended when Fiend won the title from him. The only way i can see them revisting that feud...is if HHH allows them to do their feud the way they had it planned.

Well it ain't Roman & Jey. Lol

So it's either Cody & Brock. Or Seth & Finn. And if I was to bet money...its Cody & Brock. Brock aint working with him. So that's out. But I can see a good story wit he and Cody. Especially those two wit their promos. I think the old Cult Bray would work better with this feud. No Firefly Funhouse. This needs to be a more serious Bray.

I don't see him goin at Seth. B/c i think there's no chapter that needs a conclusion b/t those two. I think that ended when Fiend won the title from him. The only way i can see them revisting that feud...is if HHH allows them to do their feud the way they had it planned.
it needs to be none of them
Bray sucks
Dont matter which version: Cult Bray, Fiend Bray, Uncle Howdy Bray, Chatty Patty Bray
Keep him away from all these niggas mainly: Roman, Seth and Cody

Put him in a mid-card scene idk he can harass Theory lol

Back