Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
I’m kinda a novice when it comes to boxing so educate me y’all are Canelo and Bud too far away from eachother weight class wise to face eachother?

I’m kinda a novice when it comes to boxing so educate me y’all are Canelo and Bud too far away from eachother weight class wise to face eachother?
Yeah, Bud would have to go up and weight (which would be possible but very tough on him) or Canelo would have to go back down (which again would be possible but tough on him). 20 pounds difference is a lot for them at this point of their careers

I had bud up by just one round going into the 10th.

It was closer as fuck till Bud started landing them timed power shots. The late fight accuracy was next level

I had bud up by just one round going into the 10th.

It was closer as fuck till Bud started landing them timed power shots. The late fight accuracy was next level
Same. Porter did very well in the first 4-6 rounds. When Bud took over, his jab started to land more and more. Watched it again this morning, it was a fun fight.

Bud looked really good late in the fight. But that's also the same spot Errol turned up on Porter.

Spence/Porter was a close ass fight until rounds 10,11,12 when Errol Spence Jr took it to another gear where Porter couldn't keep up. Like he clearly dominated and ended the fight looking like the clear better man, even though it was a SD.

When Bud turned up though..... It was ball game.

So I'm very interested

He said this was planned regardless of the result. Intially had thoughts of retiring by 30, and has never wanted to be a gate-keeper, fighting into his 40's

Big up, Shawn 'Showtime' Porter... never scared, always ready for action.

View attachment 700529

Man, if it was planned and his father knew that he was going to retire, that really makes him throwing in the towel a bitch move.

I could see stopping the fight to preserve his health and career, but if that was his last hurrah, Pops could have at least let him try to go out without ever being finished. You just gonna put that mark on his record for the hell of it?

Man, if it was planned and his father knew that he was going to retire, that really makes him throwing in the towel a bitch move.

I could see stopping the fight to preserve his health and career, but if that was his last hurrah, Pops could have at least let him try to go out without ever being finished. You just gonna put that mark on his record for the hell of it?

Shawn wasn’t giving him what he wanted in the gym. “Unprepared”

in One of those fight hype clips, Shawn says he was saving his self throughout camp for the fight and him pops disagreed on it

shawn Porter the man who need to be okay with his dad decision is ok with it,

they made it to the end despite all the divisive commentary still together and on the same page

ain’t no bitch in Kenny Porter, that’s a man. Who Shawn is speaks to who Kenny is

Back