Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test

Might jus be emotion. But I'm not surprised, jus focus on commentating.

Plus the vibe in his dressing room felt like a funeral after the fight.

Plus what sense does it make to jus become a stepping stone for A list fighters.

Tho getting another check from one time couldn't hurt

I know this is cliche....but the fix was in.

I'm thinking "Vegas" got to Kenny and he fell in line.

I just seen that Bud vs Spence got mandated. I don't know when it officially was announced....but i saw it earlier Saturday.

Did yall see how many people where at the main event? Boxing looked back, right?

Too much money involved to let Bud lose. I had Porter up 2 rounds before Kenny stopped it.

Now the fight everyone been waiting for can happen....

Boxing corrupt man

I know this is cliche....but the fix was in.

I'm thinking "Vegas" got to Kenny and he fell in line.

I just seen that Bud vs Spence got mandated. I don't know when it officially was announced....but i saw it earlier Saturday.

Did yall see how many people where at the main event? Boxing looked back, right?

Too much money involved to let Bud lose. I had Porter up 2 rounds before Kenny stopped it.

Now the fight everyone been waiting for can happen....

Boxing corrupt man
See the source image

Crawford is one of the best finishers in the sport the writing was on the wall for Porter after the KD's, yes it was prolly stopped early but Kenny knew what was coming... Had he not been his father, then another trainer may had let him get carried out but Bud was closing the show regardless...

Credit to Porter, he always comes with the aggression, its somewhat messy and ends in clinches but it worked for him and his crouched style over the years... Its always hard to look good/clean against Porter and you know youre in for a hard night...

I love Crawford's patience though, then when he lands and smells pain he goes in for finish...

The fight itself was frustrating at times, when Crawford had Porter at mid-range he was sharp and classy but the way Porter rushes in to close the space and get safe is a nightmare to deal with... When Crawford managed to tee off in mid-range he looked a different class though...

Big up Porter, great servant to the sport if he decides to retire and seemly with all his facilities intact too... Even better his got a job lined up for him in punditry...

Back