Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
I ain’t like the stoppage but that man know his son

he must’ve saw where it was headed or he panicked

easy to say cause of the results but SP left his prime in that Spence fight. Maybe he just like Crawford more but he was relentless and dirty vs Spence. He kept apologizing for being grimy and just seemed a step slow

it’s also probably a lil harder to zone out like that at 34, over a year out the ring

based on this fight, Spence-Crawford truly 50-50. who get who first. Crawford process faster but Errol sharper and more disciplined

respect to Shawn Porter, he should do what he want but I’m pretty sure I’d like to see him stop. Got the most out his career and he a HOFer imo

I ain’t like the stoppage but that man know his son

he must’ve saw where it was headed or he panicked

easy to say cause of the results but SP left his prime in that Spence fight. Maybe he just like Crawford more but he was relentless and dirty vs Spence. He kept apologizing for being grimy and just seemed a step slow

it’s also probably a lil harder to zone out like that at 34, over a year out the ring

based on this fight, Spence-Crawford truly 50-50. who get who first. Crawford process faster but Errol sharper and more disciplined

respect to Shawn Porter, he should do what he want but I’m pretty sure I’d like to see him stop. Got the most out his career and he a HOFer imo

I think porters reaction to knock down (punchin the mat n cursing) caused pops to end it.

He knew his son had lost composer n had to get him outta there b4 he really got hurt....cuz it was basically over

Crawford a mean nigga and SP was too respectful from the open

Wasn’t prepared could be as simple he wasn’t prepared to go and daddy wasn’t prepared to watch. Bud laughing at him and patronizing him mid fight, SP still being cordial. he a sinister nigga, he smile while administering pain, you can’t go in there on nice time

Back