Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
To be honest, I don't really think this hurts Canelo too much. He moved out of his sandbox and found that he has a ceiling. There's nothing wrong with that. Adensanya did the same think in the UFC. He tried to win the title in the LHW division, and got his first defeat in MMA. That's how it goes. If you take risks you will lose from time to time. For my money, I'd rather see fighters push their limits and come up short sometimes than see these carefully crafted paths and bloated win counts like the standard for boxing.

Last edited:
I’ll never forget that night as long as I live

I made so many bets w/Mexicans @ work

They know they got away w/one 😂😅🥊

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't really think this hurts Canelo too much. He moved out of his sandbox and found that he has a ceiling. There's nothing wrong with that. Adensanya did the same think in the UFC. He tried to win the title in the LHW division, and got his first defeat in MMA. That's how it goes. If you take risks you will lose from time to time. For my money, I'd rather see fighters push their limits and come up short sometimes than see these carefully crafted paths and bloated win counts like the standard for boxing.
Bruh Canelo simply got out boxed, it had nothing to do with weight class… When he moved up to the same weight (175) and wupped Kovalev he was praised and hailed as the face of boxing, but when he get his ass wupped at the same weight it’s “he moved out of his sandbox” or when Floyd wupped his ass for 12 rounds straight, at a catch weight of 152 (that Canelo asked for by the way) they say Canelo was weight drained or too young…

He’s a slightly above average boxer with a lot of power, but it’s true he does avoid slick fighters and pure boxers cause they give him a hard time…

Bruh Canelo simply got out boxed, it had nothing to do with weight class… When he moved up to the same weight (175) and wupped Kovalev he was praised and hailed as the face of boxing, but when he get his ass wupped at the same weight it’s “he moved out of his sandbox” or when Floyd wupped his ass for 12 rounds straight, at a catch weight of 152 (that Canelo asked for by the way) they say Canelo was weight drained or too young…

He’s a slightly above average boxer with a lot of power, but it’s true he does avoid slick fighters and pure boxers cause they give him a hard time…
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Back