Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thought I’d be more excited/happy but it’s whatever

This is also a product of ducking niggas & continuing to beat up inferior competition
Canelo, Bud & Tank

The Boxing Gawds wasn’t having it

S/O to Bivol & his team
Never got away from the game plan
Patience poise & I love how he gave Rd I think 10(Bivol) away to breathe & refocus for the last two ..

Nigga you can wack my posts from here to the future
Front running ass boy
Truth of the matter ya man got that work last night

picking up niggas in the ring all outta character
Jumping on the ropes , knowing damn well you lost ain’t fooling nobody but his fan base

Mexicans was heated @ work last night 😂😅
And a few niggas in here as well I see

I could gon on but happy Mother’s Day 😅🥊

canelo-bivol-fight (24)
canelo-bivol-fight (76)
canelo-bivol-fight (77)

Last edited:
Im not sure its really that much of an upset, Bivol was a world class amateur and natural light heavy, it was always a tough ask for Canelo... I think its because Bivol hasnt had too much exposure in North America??? I got the feel from the DAZN team they had never watched him before...

Before the Bivol/Richards fight I would had picked Bivol as the favourite but that fight against Richards was terrible for Bivol's profile, as Richards is nowhere near elite level but I guess that was down to ring rust and fighting at Matchroom HQ without fans...

With that being said I still thought Canelo would win on points, the 5/1 odds were still crazy for Bivol though, if I had money in my betting account I would had defo put money on a Bivol win or draw out of principle...

I would still like to see Canelo fight Beterbiev because even though he punches alot harder than Bivol, Canelo's chin is granite and it leaves Beterbiev open to being caught in exchanges, its not like hes never being drop or hurt too... Bivol's style was always gonna be tough to break through...

Last edited:
Im not sure its really that much of an upset, Bivol was a world class amateur and natural light heavy, it was always a tough ask for Canelo... I think its because Bivol hasnt had too much exposure in North America??? I got the feel from the DAZN team they had never watched him before...

Before the Bivol/Richards fight I would had picked Bivol as the favourite but that fight against Richards was terrible for Bivol's profile, as Richards is nowhere near elite level but I guess that was down to ring rust and fighting at Matchroom HQ without fans...

With that being said I still thought Canelo would win on points, the 5/1 odds were still crazy for Bivol though, if I had money in my betting account I would had defo put money on a Bivol win or draw out of principle...

I would still like to see Canelo fight Beterbiev because even though he punches alot harder than Bivol, Canelo's chin is granite and it leaves Beterbiev open to being caught in exchances, its not like hes never being drop or hurt too... Bivol's style was always gonna be tough to break through...
Basically Bivol had to overwin yesterday to get the decision , u can see why most thought it d be a long shot

I would still like to see Canelo fight Beterbiev because even though he punches alot harder than Bivol, Canelo's chin is granite and it leaves Beterbiev open to being caught in exchances, its not like hes never being drop or hurt too... Bivol's style was always gonna be tough to break through...
I thought that Canelo also fought the wrong fight he tried to stay too close he should have fought the long game angle off make Bivol make a mistake it wasnt possible fighting the way he fought .. it definitely would have helped show his defense more as well..

I thought that Canelo also fought the wrong fight he tried to stay too close he should have fought the long game angle off make Bivol make a mistake it wasnt possible fighting the way he fought .. it definitely would have helped show his defense more as well..

I dont think Canelo was even able to get in close tbh... Bivol's gauging of distance was perfect, he controlled the ring and the distance like a boss... He kept it pretty simple, elite fundimentals and composure won him the fight... Refused to fight Canelo's fight and get in close when Canelo wanted him too...

I dont think Canelo was even able to get in close tbh... Bivol's gauging of distance was perfect, he controlled the ring and the distance like a boss... He kept it pretty simple, elite fundimentals and composure won him the fight... Refused to fight Canelo's fight and get in close when Canelo wanted him too...
What i mean is he tried until he couldnt instead of playing tag and then flurry when he could

Back