FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
They did tho... doesn't take away the fact that there's too many belts
The point is he diminishes his own achievements as the only reason he is able to claim ao many accolades is because there are so many champions and weight classes now. How many world champions would sugar ray robinson have beaten if there were 4 belts a division and 17 instead of 8 weight classes?

The point is he diminishes his own achievements as the only reason he is able to claim ao many accolades is because there are so many champions and weight classes now. How many world champions would sugar ray robinson have beaten if there were 4 belts a division and 17 instead of 8 weight classes?

I think it was more of a shot Tank and speaking on secondary titles cause I don't believe Tank has ever been a full champ. I think all of Tank's belts and titles have been secondary.

I dont see how this diminishes his achievements...Floyd has said its too many belts for years. He's never won an interim title. Meaning he had to take the belt from the champ or defend the belt.

Back