Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tremendous shape. Ugas can ruin everybody’s party. This is exciting!
The look in Spence's eyes i think he's still hungry and so his superior talent should take him through, however if that hunger isn't there by even 5% Ugas is exactly the type of fighter who will exploit that and get the upset. This the best matchup in ages.

Eve
The look in Spence's eyes i think he's still hungry and so his superior talent should take him through, however if that hunger isn't there by even 5% Ugas is exactly the type of fighter who will exploit that and get the upset. This the best matchup in ages.
Everyones hungry... ugas has the style that can starve if he stays disciplined... errol loves to mix it up take shots being the boxer puncher thay he is...ugas is not going to feed him

Eve

Everyones hungry... ugas has the style that can starve if he stays disciplined... errol loves to mix it up take shots being the boxer puncher thay he is...ugas is not going to feed him
Agreed, but Errol can stay patient too. He isn't just always looking for blood. I feelike he mixes it up when it's there for him and can box and be patient if not.

See the source image

Bruh this shit is hilarious...

If these niggaz gotta fight .. Somebody going out round 1

Back