Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
In my short unbiased opinion,
Broner just need to let his hands go..
If his bitch ass would throw combos instead of one punch counter punches, he’d be a problem..

He has power and he’s precise with his punches, I can’t decide whether he’s lazy or afraid to let his hands go, but I believe he would’ve knocked dude out if he countered with combos..

Through the middle of the fight,
my wife started calling Broner
“One punch shorty” that nigga ain’t throw no combos !!

In my short unbiased opinion,
Broner just need to let his hands go..
If his bitch ass would throw combos instead of one punch counter punches, he’d be a problem..

He has power and he’s precise with his punches, I can’t decide whether he’s lazy or afraid to let his hands go, but I believe he would’ve knocked dude out if he countered with combos..

Bruh used to bed most of the competition when he fought smaller. His speed and power used to overwhelm those he fought against. He up and the power increased and started fighting better opponents. Started getting touched and I think it shook hos confiedence.

Mentally, despite what he says, ion think he is confident in his own abilities and doesn't fight to his strengths anymore. If he would be a little more aggressive, he'd be a much better fighter.

The story of broner as far as not being better than he is based on his attributes is 1 of 100's but his mental makeup and just idiocy is another story he could have had a nice 40 million dollar contract.. he flamed out early in the game. .. all icing no cake

Bruh used to bed most of the competition when he fought smaller. His speed and power used to overwhelm those he fought against. He up and the power increased and started fighting better opponents. Started getting touched and I think it shook hos confiedence.

Mentally, despite what he says, ion think he is confident in his own abilities and doesn't fight to his strengths anymore. If he would be a little more aggressive, he'd be a much better fighter.

yea was killing them lil dudes at 130 & 135. I didn't hear about him until the Ponce fight. Then I started checkin for him, From what I remember I don't think he had a problem throwing combos then. He just don't throw enough, If Jessie didn't punch himself out so early he wins clearly.

All jesse had to do was jab move and throw a combo here and there.. but he got to wrapped up in his machismo and let adrien get off

I would like to see Tank and Farmer next, they got the rivalry and we get to see what tank can do against a different style fighter. I only seen Tevin fight the Japanese dude that they gave the fight too. I don't think the loma fight happens next. they talking that shit but I doubt it.

Charlo should push 4 Billie Joe but I doubt Billie takes that fight, prolly end up fighting Andrade or something. I been on the Charlos for a few years now, they keep getting better. I like what I see out both of them.

AB never put his foot on the gas

He just coasted the entire fight. That was his fight to win, he just had to initiate the action a bit more.

He let Jessie be first, sometime second and third before responding

Goldie funny as shit... Homie had full confidence in his score.

I knew that shit was a draw

It was a mockery of the sport, preposterous, utterly absurd

220px-Jackie_Chiles_in_The_Maestro_Seinfeld.JPG

Like me, the judges were very generous towards Broner.

Broner won a few rounds off of one clean combo.

Vargas was working harder and throwing more.....ab lost in the sense of he could have at the least knocked homie down if he didn't fight like he was in a 50 round fight.

He did not leave it all in the ring. Dude never pressed the action and just took the whole thing too easy

Like me, the judges were very generous towards Broner.

Broner won a few rounds off of one clean combo.

Vargas was working harder and throwing more.....ab lost in the sense of he could have at the least knocked homie down if he didn't fight like he was in a 50 round fight.

He did not leave it all in the ring. Dude never pressed the action and just took the whole thing too easy
Thats pretty much his attitude towards everything

Sergiy Derevyanchenko, Jermall Charlo, Demetrius Andrade, BJ Saunders.

There is a zero percent chance GGG fights all of these guys. Zero percent chance he fights 3of them. 10 percent chance he fights 2. 20 percent chance he fights just 1 of them before he retires. Thoughts.

Sergiy Derevyanchenko, Jermall Charlo, Demetrius Andrade, BJ Saunders.

There is a zero percent chance GGG fights all of these guys. Zero percent chance he fights 3of them. 10 percent chance he fights 2. 20 percent chance he fights just 1 of them before he retires. Thoughts.

he will fight BJ and maybe the Russian, not fighting charlo or Andrade, they talking retirement on some of the youtube channels I watched like boxingego or donta boxing nation.

Back