Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
These commentators can really create a fake narrative. U can look at vargas face and broners and see who clearly won. Vargas wasn't landin shit.

AB clearly got it and I dont even fuck with that clown ass nigga
u dont score fights on faces this aint a school fight.. he bleeding i won lmao

I agree with the decision ...but damn my nigga..Tank and Charlo took care of business easy..."oh i guess Broner had the more difficult opponent"...foh...hang it up cuh

What AB saying lol

giphy.gif

He's the off brand mayweather w/o the skill
Nope, I put him the in a category with zab, u always know what u getting out of Floyd, but Zab and broner always unpredictable, u never know which version gonna show up and have problems letting hands go. Zab got more heart tho

Missed that lara hurd fight, saw some high lights tonight, hurd big as shit.. Him and charlo gonna be a bang out

He is a bum he has quick hands thats it.. he can really only fight if you stand in front of him... he is no where as talented as Zab.. cut it out he has decent pop in his hands but if you are not right up on him he aint coming to get you. his arrogance/ignorance/and coonery and getting his ass whipped is what he will be known for . like 7 years ago he had promise and he was an idiot then too.. at that point i was like hell get right all he wants to do is tapdance hes such a fake a disingenuous person

He is a bum he has quick hands thats it.. he can really only fight if you stand in front of him... he is no where as talented as Zab.. cut it out he has decent pop in his hands but if you are not right up on him he aint coming to get you. his arrogance/ignorance/and coonery and getting his ass whipped is what he will be known for . like 7 years ago he had promise and he was an idiot then too.. at that point i was like hell get right all he wants to do is tapdance hes such a fake a disingenuous person

Zab had the talent, but could never fully put it together on the big stage he always fell just short. I remember his pops having to beg him to let his hands go in some fights too.

Back