Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Where does this Loma ducking Tank come from??? When these articles are already out there from 2016 to present of Tank and Mayweather saying the fights not ready etc

I think Tank could defo beat Loma but I really think unless he leaves PBC he wont get the chance to beat the top guys... One minute Tank says Floyd or PBC are holding him back, the next hes saying the Loma fight isnt ready yet...

Where does this Loma ducking Tank come from??? When these articles are already out there from 2016 to present of Tank and Mayweather saying the fights not ready etc

I think Tank could defo beat Loma but I really think unless he leaves PBC he wont get the chance to beat the top guys... One minute Tank says Floyd or PBC are holding him back, the next hes saying the Loma fight isnt ready yet...

It comes from a far away place called outta ass

I was just bout to post this... tank shouldnt be here he is an exciting fighter but nah Filipino Flash should be there right off top..

He beat the baddest man on the planet i mean that's worth something twice.. beat beat... I don't think Teo should have been on it when he was who else would you place

No doubt it was a great win but for me P4P Rankings arnt just about one or two greats imo (though people have different opinions)...

Although Fury is a great boxer, hes has only beaten Wlad and Wilder at world level (albiet twice but its not like Wilder has great names on his C.V either) and hes only defended his title once...

For me to make the P4P rankings you need more elite wins on your CV or have a murders row of names on your record... If Fury beat AJ or Uysk then he would defo fly up the rankings... I just think out of all the great boxers in the world, I can think of 10 with more worthy records...

Kambosos wouldnt makes my list either but P4P is pretty subjective and people have different criteria for making the list...

No doubt it was a great win but for me P4P Rankings arnt just about one or two greats imo (though people have different opinions)...

Although Fury is a great boxer, hes has only beaten Wlad and Wilder at world level (albiet twice but its not like Wilder has great names on his C.V either) and hes only defended his title once...

For me to make the P4P rankings you need more elite wins on your CV or have a murders row of names on your record... If Fury beat AJ or Uysk then he would defo fly up the rankings... I just think out of all the great boxers in the world, I can think of 10 with more worthy records...

Kambosos wouldnt makes my list either but P4P is pretty subjective and people have different criteria for making the list...
I can dig it but i see it like this strength of schedule - Resume.. method of victory/dominance heavys cant go up he bea two of the the most dangerous opponents
At the end of the day its arbitrary and subjective doesn't really count for much but for the feel and as a history marker... history is made in the ring..but its water cooler talk

Last edited:

If Loma wants to fight Tank.. He needs tell Bob cut a big check to get him the fight w/ Tank.. Tank is a PPV fighter and has second longest American arena sellout streak after Canelo…

Back