Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was hoping Browne might catch Beterbeiv, its not like he hasnt been put down before but the only way to do that is to hold the centre of the ring and/or take it to him... I had £5 on Browne by KO because the odds were so huge (though i wasnt expecting to win lol)...

After the second round when Browne started leaning on the ropes and trying to counter the writing was on the wall, if you give Berterbiev time to tee off its game over, his power along with his accuracy and variety is incredible... He steps around the target attacking the the body and head without wasting a punch...

Devastating finish though, them bodyshots were beautiful...

Last edited:
I was wondering why no numbers came out

Think some were reporting 50k some 70k but whos gonna pay $75 for that fight??? PPV in America is out of control... I feel sorry for American boxing fans, we moan about PPV over here but when it is PPV its 'only' about £20-£25 (which is still a joke) but its not everyweek...

Im looking forward to the Chisora/Parker show tonight... The mainevent is abit underwhelming as its a pointless rematch but the undercard is dope...

Ive been a big Del Boy fan his entire career and his career resurrection the last few years has been great but I dont wanna see him taking anymore punishment, dude has had some TOUGH nights, even when he wins... Parker's not a puncher but I hope win, lose or draw this is Chisora's last fight... Though I dont think it will be unfortunately...

Haha its a risky one, I havnt put alot on it... I think Cullen packs abit of glass and he is mad tall for the weight... Looks like Sadjo can bang though, if he chops at his Cullen's I body think he could get him out of there, though Ive never seen Sadjo fight...
Agreed. Cullen’s tall ass is perfect for a puncher like Sadjo. It’s time now 🙏🏾

Agreed. Cullen’s tall ass is perfect for a puncher like Sadjo. It’s time now 🙏🏾

YES MY G!!! Body shot done him!!! Thought the odds were crazy...

Mike Tyson got $30m for ear-biting fight—but blew $1.15m that day

Back