Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
how is bud on the same level as them when he has 8 straight stops in 2 weight classes including an undisputed championship stop?
He’s at 147

the best fighters are 147 are Thurman, Garcia, Spence, Porter, Ugas, Manny, and Bud
next up is Vergil Ortiz and Boots Ennis

kell Brook was the best at 147, 3 years ago

hes fighting subpar competition. You have to fight the best guys to separate yourself, he’s not

He’s at 147

the best fighters are 147 are Thurman, Garcia, Spence, Porter, Ugas, Manny, and Bud
next up is Vergil Ortiz and Boots Ennis

kell Brook was the best at 147, 3 years ago

hes fighting subpar competition. You have to fight the best guys to separate yourself, he’s not
Thurman washed and scared..garcia is hyped..porter good but can't get a win vs top guys..manny old af..a class fighters are spence and bud (manny).. all the other guys are b fighters.. nobody else doing what bud doing on a dominant level like that.. if he fights these guys people are gonna just make excuses they don't make for spence.. champions need to fight champions.. period.

Thurman washed and scared..garcia is hyped..porter good but can't get a win vs top guys..manny old af..a class fighters are spence and bud (manny).. all the other guys are b fighters.. nobody else doing what bud doing on a dominant level like that.. if he fights these guys people are gonna just make excuses they don't make for spence.. champions need to fight champions.. period.

Too many excuses not to fight you making for another man who do it as a profession

those the top guys, he need to fight them, simple

Too many excuses not to fight you making for another man who do it as a profession

those the top guys, he need to fight them, simple
not making excuses not to fight them.. they been offered porter Garcia Thurman and even spence fights.. nobody wants to fight bud because they know it's dangerous.. that's why bud considered the boogeyman of the division..Spence making a business decision.. instead of fighting the best he fighting who he needs to to get more leverage.. they'll fight after bud contract ends in October.

not making excuses not to fight them.. they been offered porter Garcia Thurman and even spence fights.. nobody wants to fight bud because they know it's dangerous.. that's why bud considered the boogeyman of the division..Spence making a business decision.. instead of fighting the best he fighting who he needs to to get more leverage.. they'll fight after bud contract ends in October.

you’re either blatantly lying or just don’t know

Instead of running down that list, I’ll just use Porter. Crawford told him no and then fought Kell Brook. Porter again called him out on the PPV telecast

He likely would have already got some of them fights if he didn’t have a handler.

i never blamed Crawford for resigning with bob and I still don’t. Bob promised him money upfront and he took it. He don’t get excuses for not making the fights happen. He’s not a child, he knew the game

This is one area where MMA is definitely better than boxing. If you fight for the organnization and you're top tier, you're going to have to fight top tier competition. If not, you're going to be forgotten. Nobody gives a fuck about MMAists that dodge big fights. Hell, some good fighters have been maligned just off the perception that they aren't willing to fight good comp.

you’re either blatantly lying or just don’t know

Instead of running down that list, I’ll just use Porter. Crawford told him no and then fought Kell Brook. Porter again called him out on the PPV telecast

He likely would have already got some of them fights if he didn’t have a handler.

i never blamed Crawford for resigning with bob and I still don’t. Bob promised him money upfront and he took it. He don’t get excuses for not making the fights happen. He’s not a child, he knew the game
when did crawford tell porter no? seems like you don't know what you're talking about.. porter didn't call him out he said he's the mandatory for wbo..porter has a whole podcast and never said it's on bud or anything about bud saying no..bud p4p the best fighter cleaned out 2 divisions and resigned to get the manny fight.. pandemic happened and spectators couldn't come and they couldn't maximize on that superfight.

This is one area where MMA is definitely better than boxing. If you fight for the organnization and you're top tier, you're going to have to fight top tier competition. If not, you're going to be forgotten. Nobody gives a fuck about MMAists that dodge big fights. Hell, some good fighters have been maligned just off the perception that they aren't willing to fight good comp.
i agree..mma fighters do that and get raped on the money tho.. it's a shame how little they make.. the reality of it is fighting is always gonna be about money.. guys ain't risking their lives for free.

i agree..mma fighters do that and get raped on the money tho.. it's a shame how little they make.. the reality of it is fighting is always gonna be about money.. guys ain't risking their lives for free.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with boxers being paid big bucks. There should be fewer avenues for the top fighters to avoid fighting each other.

Seems like a lot of fans don't care. I mean Floyd had plenty of dickriders even though we all know he was very strategic about who he fought and when he fought them.

when did crawford tell porter no? seems like you don't know what you're talking about.. porter didn't call him out he said he's the mandatory for wbo..porter has a whole podcast and never said it's on bud or anything about bud saying no..bud p4p the best fighter cleaned out 2 divisions and resigned to get the manny fight.. pandemic happened and spectators couldn't come and they couldn't maximize on that superfight.
He did tell him no...cause Bud was trying to get a Pacman fight at the time.

Back