Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
he wasn't telling him to come forward tho.. he was telling him to move sideways.. if you back up on spence he'll just harass you.. moving sideways while you're a counterpuncher would've set him up for good opportunities to let his hands go..i have no problem with what angel said because he was being real.. he from philly tho that's what i expect

Not saying Angel was wrong in what he said, but he didn't need to blame it on Danny. Judging from the performance, that doesn't seem like something they worked on. They was banking on Spence not being 100% and Danny doing what Danny does. And I don't recall Angel giving specific insight on how to adjust during the fight. The loss ain't all on Danny.

Not saying Angel was wrong in what he said, but he didn't need to blame it on Danny. Judging from the performance, that doesn't seem like something they worked on. They was banking on Spence not being 100% and Danny doing what Danny does. And I don't recall Angel giving specific insight on how to adjust during the fight. The loss ain't all on Danny.
specific insight? he told him to stop backing up and to throw punches every round.. Danny didn't do it until the 12th.. it's 1000% on danny.. he's a vet boxer.. he's no young kid.. he needs to make his own adjustments AND listen to angel.. it ain't like Spence beat his ass.. he just bullied and harassed him..9th - 11th Spence took those rounds off and dsg didn't capitalize.

That was the best/busiest Danny Garcia I’ve seen

i Felt he did the best he could do with what he got.

it’s Easy for Angel to tell him open up because he ain’t have take them shots. Those High expectations what made Danny a champion though. Listening to Angel, you understand why Danny so tough.

He got one more push in him and Errol about to leave the division. He should stay @t 147 and position his self for the next title shot after Errol move up

it’s Easy for Angel to tell him open up because he ain’t have take them shots. Those High expectations what made Danny a champion though. Listening to Angel, you understand why Danny so tough.

He got one more push in him and Errol about to leave the division. He should stay @t 147 and position his self for the next title shot after Errol move up

He's already 0-3 for title shots. I don't see him beating any of the top welterweights TBH.

You right. I forgot about the Guerrero fight.

I'd still watch Danny, i just dont think he beats any of the top dogs at 147.

I think he'd even have problems with Ugas now.

i wouldnt bet on it but the only top dog at 147 imo is Spence

it’s either that or retire so that’s the best path to another title shot that I see. i wouldn’t bet on Danny but outside of Errol, I ain’t betting against him

Congrats to Spence.

I was hoping he'd do good especially after that accident. We'll see who he gets in the ring w/ next.

look at him vs thurman and porter.. he was busier in both fights.
i wouldnt bet on it but the only top dog at 147 imo is Spence

it’s either that or retire so that’s the best path to another title shot that I see. i wouldn’t bet on Danny but outside of Errol, I ain’t betting against him
bud died?

Back