Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
this the longest fight of his career,

his third fight went 5 rounds....

i get it, a lot of you like joshua,

but he's just not as good as yall want him to be...

he's literally trying to blame this on a panic attack...

if he had a panic attack, it was because he realized he was in way over his head..

that shit was not a fluke.....

ruiz will beat him in a rematch, fury would beat him, wilder would kill him, and ortiz would prolly beat him as well....

he prolly would have beaten miller.. but ruiz was just time enough for him....

anthony joshua is not as good as yall want him to be

watch he get his ass whooped again in t rematch

No Joshua is saying nothing was wrong and he just lost... Hes not making any excuse, he would never blame a it on a panic attack because he would never here the end of it in a build up to a fight from his opponent or media, it would be seen as weakness to exploit...

shit happens in boxing all the time... fighters reach their ceiling.. just saw my boy hurd get creamed....

that's a local guy too, i ain't wanna believe it, but the shit happens sometimes....that's the sport..

anthony joshua cool n all, but homeboy ain't got the juice....that wasn't a fluke...that was an asswhooping

Dude you think Ruiz is his celling??? He has already beaten dudes better than him lol He got beat, it happens...

No one is saying they want Joshua to be better than he is, its Wilder fans being biased that is making it out that way...

Him and AJ was a 50/50 before Ruiz fight and if AJ is not mentally broken after this loss, still it is a 50/50... Because as Ive said all along Wilder and AJ have suspect jaws and crazy power...

I'm not going to write him off because of one loss. Anyone can have a bad day at the office. I'd rate Povetkin, Wlad and Parker as better than Ruiz. It's not like Ruiz is this masterful boxer that AJ can't handle.

Should be very interesting to see if Joshua is able to mentally bounce back and prove the doubters wrong. I believe an immediate rematch to set the record straight is necessary for Joshua.

No Joshua is saying nothing was wrong and he just lost... Hes not making any excuse, he would never blame a it on a panic attack because he would never here the end of it in a build up to a fight from his opponent or media, it would be seen as weakness to exploit...
just google anthony joshua panic attack, there's literally a million articles about it

Dude you think Ruiz is his celling??? He has already beaten dudes better than him lol He got beat, it happens...

No one is saying they want Joshua to be better than he is, its Wilder fans being biased that is making it out that way...

Him and AJ was a 50/50 before Ruiz fight and if AJ is not mentally broken after this loss, still it is a 50/50... Because as Ive said all along Wilder and AJ have suspect jaws and crazy power...
ruiz proved to be better than aj.

i got ruiz winning a rematch as well

Wilder is the most unskilled of them all I think fury and Ortiz are the most skilled Joshua is 3rd amongst them

Yeah style wise Wilder is defo the most unskilled, I would say Fury is the most unorthodox and Joshua most fundamentally skilled...

All 3 have suspect chins, so even though Fury doesnt punch hard (for a hw) even though he rocked Wilder, he will always be in exciting fights because he could get ironed out at any min...

wilder is an olympic bronze medalist..

to call him unskilled is biased if i ever saw one

Bronze medalist....that's why calls himself BRONZE bomber.
i edited it, but either way, yall act like he's just a bum off the street with power... dudes been boxing at a high level for a long time....

just google anthony joshua panic attack, there's literally a million articles about it

Yeah, try reading them, Joshua has denied everything and is not making any excuses, he just gives credit to Ruiz...

I said on here the moment I saw him walking to the ring I thought something was up he was in trouble... I think there is defo more to the story, but Joshua and Eddie both say that there is not, he just got beat...

ruiz proved to be better than aj.

i got ruiz winning a rematch as well

I think if AJ isnt mentally destroyed and preforms like he did against Whyte, Povetkin, Breazeale, Wlad and Parker he absolutely batters him in a rematch...

BUT we dont know how he will react, that loss might have just taken something out of him, his soul, confidence, hunger or whatever, if it has he will probably lose, thats if he even fights again... Because if you fight half hearted you risk getting seriously hurt...

Last edited:
i edited it, but either way, yall act like he's just a bum off the street with power... dudes been boxing at a high level for a long time....

I do agree that he's not a technically sound skillful boxer but that obviously doesn't mean I think he's just a bum with power. Had that been the case he would've lost already.

wilder is an olympic bronze medalist..

to call him unskilled is biased if i ever saw one

No its not biased, the consensus says the same... He is the most unskilled out the 3 by far... His footwork is trash, he rushes in and throws terrible, wild shots... He has gotten away with his equalising power, which is admits... I sure I even heard him say somewhere not so long ago he wants to re learn the basics or something, because he never really leant them...

Back