Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Crazy thing is Crawford aint never whipped someone like that before knocked em out yes.. outnclassed yes
Something was up with errol who knows. No excuses because he stepped in the ring but that shit was peculiar the more I think about it

These punch numbers are wild

View attachment 1145894

Something might have been up, but I don't think so.

I still say it was just a bad matchup. I haven't watched Spence as much as others, but does he typically have better head movement and evasiveness. If not, he didn't really have a chance trying to press someone who was sniping as well as Crawford.

I saw it round 1 and told my son it was about to be ugly for Spence. He was throwing punches and was leaving himself wide open at the same time… hands down, head all out and exposed.

I’m not even a boxer n that just didn’t look like he was prepared at all to defend himself

Spence gotta stubborn style... He imposes his will... Go look at the porter fight. He fought the exact same way... Only two things different.

Porter got rocked
Spence could take porter's power

Bud fought at a distance and kept turning to avoid those body attacks that eventually wore Porter and Ugas down. He a overly aware of what Spence was doing.

And Spence 100% could not handle Bud's power. His normal style of taking punishment to get his work done wasn't a good strategy for Bud

Something might have been up, but I don't think so.

I still say it was just a bad matchup. I haven't watched Spence as much as others, but does he typically have better head movement and evasiveness. If not, he didn't really have a chance trying to press someone who was sniping as well as Crawford.
No he doesn't move his head he moves straight back and like to get hit.. his power , intensity aggressiveness wasnt there.. of course Terence jab accuracy super counter punching was a problem but he was off.

No he doesn't move his head he moves straight back and like to get hit.. his power , intensity aggressiveness wasnt there.. of course Terence jab accuracy super counter punching was a problem but he was off.

He seemed pretty aggressive to me at the beginning. Your intensity is bound to go down when your opponent stuffs every effort you make.

If Spence want a rematch, he better go see Tyson and get a Peek-a-Boo lesson.

IUTP - SpencevsCrawford.PNG

Granted I ain't always accurate, but that gut feeling was that Crawford had the upper hand in this fight and I ain't even all that of an expert or nothing.

-Look like Spence finna be laying down that 1M then, cause they bet on this fight and I think they shook hands on this too

-Crawford been wanting this to go down years ago. Dude just had that hunger and dog in his blood

-When I came across that vid w/ even Arum telling Spence to stay away from Crawford, I had a feeling of Crawford coming out on top. I didn't see this much of an azz kickin' tho.

-Another messed up part I caught was when (I think the 6th round) Bud was in the ring winking at people in the audience. May not agree w/ me on this but yeah Bud made it look like a breeze. #EasyWork.

-When I saw that knock down in R2, I knew that was how the rest of fight was gonna go. I only got Spence for R1

-Watching this fight reminded me of sparring w/ my coworker/trainer and he always correcting me to keep it "nice and tight". Bud kept his composure and stance nice, tight, and rarely left himself open. It was like watching myself getting schooled by my coworker/trainer before he got fired. I did not expect this at all.

-Didn't catch all the posts, but I wonder why Em didn't rap to his own song w/ Crawford. Money??

-Smmfh. Crawford walked out that ring looking like he ain't have a stain on him

- Rematch? Nah. Don't see much changing.

-Don't know what's next for Spence, but I ain't w/ all the clowning. Dude just bit off more than he can chew w/ this opponent.

No bullshit, Bo Mad
Crazy thing is Crawford aint never whipped someone like that before knocked em out yes.. outnclassed yes
Something was up with errol who knows. No excuses because he stepped in the ring but that shit was peculiar the more I think about it

These punch numbers are wild

View attachment 1145894
Yeah i think Errol was drained a bit. He didn’t look like how he looked vs Ugas.

Back