Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
You man should give this a listen. I know, you see 28 minutes and say fuck that (I did), but if you listen to 1 minute you will listen to the whole thing.

Errol should consider retirement for his long term health. I already think the fight went on 2 rounds too long but this doctor breaks down his potential neurological issues in a way that I think is obvious to see

Win or lose, I love Spence and will always support him. We all know he's not the same and he's said it himself.... I was really inspired by him coming back from that first accident and taking no tuneups, making no excuses.

But, with everything that's happened and the fact that he had another serious accident back in December (3 major accidents since 2019), I think he should hang em up soon...I know he trying to run that rematch though cause that's another retirement bag.

Idc what nobody say, Spence definitely looked high or sedated or something before the fight. Had no energy talking to Jim Grey, I don't remember even seeing him workout or anything in the dressing room. His eyes were glassy and puffy... I'm really not trying to take anything from Bud, he's an all time great and stepped his game up to another level that I hadn't even seen from him b4. But at the same time, I'm a lil concerned for Spence..

You man should give this a listen. I know, you see 28 minutes and say fuck that (I did), but if you listen to 1 minute you will listen to the whole thing.

Errol should consider retirement for his long term health. I already think the fight went on 2 rounds too long but this doctor breaks down his potential neurological issues in a way that I think is obvious to see

I missed this post, my bad on the repost

giphy.gif

Back