Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
👑🥊
1690835954428.png

I don't know what it is but this fight will never sit right with me but at least Spence ain't gotta worry about sanctioning fees anymore🤷🏾‍♂️

I don't know what it is but this fight will never sit right with me but at least Spence ain't gotta worry about sanctioning fees anymore🤷🏾‍♂️
I assume you had Spence going into the fight?
You thought something was off? I've rewatched it today, Bud was doing everything the right way. He had all the answers, it was crazy.
Left Errol zero chance to adjust. His timing was shaky. Bad night, bad bad night.

Last edited:
I assume you had Spence going into the fight?
You thought something was off? I've rewatched it today, Bud was everything the right way. He had all the answers, it was crazy
Yeah I had money on Spence to win and money on the fight not going past 10 rds. I made money in the end.

I know Spence is prone to getting hit so that didn't surprise me but the way he was getting knocked around with some of those shots just looked crazy. His corner not making any adjustments or seeing how off balance he was with his stance is wild to me on that stage and at that level.

I'm just not use to seeing big fights being so lopsided I guess but I'm gonna rewatch it when I get a free minute and maybe start some rumors that bud had loaded gloves or something😂😂😂

That boy Shakur stays connected to anything boxing, he's at every fight, always in the gym or on Twitter calling niggas out

Back