Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.

I think dude is one of the P4P biggest punchers for sure, this was a brutal KO I still yell duck whenever I see this haha my dude Herol Graham was schooling Jackson and I think the corner or DR told Jackson he had one round to knock Graham out or he was gonna pulled out... I think had Graham seen the round out he would of become world champ!!! IMO one of the best boxers, especially from the UK not win a world title...

Last edited:
Mosley is a clear first ballot....

But what's more interesting is that this Crawford fight is the first true

Wbo wbc wba ifc unification bout in any weight class since like 2012 I think

Mosley is a clear first ballot....

But what's more interesting is that this Crawford fight is the first true

Wbo wbc wba ifc unification bout in any weight class since like 2012 I think

Yeah since Hopkins/ODLH I think it was...

Think of the list of retired fighters recently that could be in HOF...

Off the top
Shane
Hopkins
JMM
RJJ
Bradley
Pacman
Wlad
Froch
Floyd

Even Paulie too...

Last edited:
Haven't read this thread in its entirety.

However, you guys think McGregor going to use the same tactics as Maidana against Mayweather?

Rough and dirty shit that straddles the rules.

If so, is it going to work?

Haven't read this thread in its entirety.

However, you guys think McGregor going to use the same tactics as Maidana against Mayweather?

Rough and dirty shit that straddles the rules.

If so, is it going to work?
Think Hatton

And then go back to see how that worked.....

At best Emmanuel Augustus....and again go back to see how that worked

Yeah since Hopkins/ODLH I think it was...

Think of the list of retired fighters recently that could be in HOF...

Off the top
Shane
Hopkins
JMM
RJJ
Bradley
Pacman
Wlad
Froch
Floyd

Even Paulie too...
Both klitschkos and zab too....

Say what you want, zab was the undisputed welter weight champ at one point

Both klitschkos and zab too....

Say what you want, zab was the undisputed welter weight champ at one point

He could of been alot greater imo, he was champ in a weak division, he was never a lineal champ (i dont think), he won a vacant belt against Jan Piet Bergman, defended against Witter (funny first time i saw bradley was against witter) had a few (imo) weak defences until he got stopped against the great Kostya Tszyu when he really stepped up (no shame in that)... I just think when he really stepped up he lost, even when he fought guys he sh9uld of beat he often lost... Lets be real Corey Spinks was never elite was he???

I was always Judah fan, I feel like didnt fullfill his full potenial which is a shame...

Think Hatton

And then go back to see how that worked.....

At best Emmanuel Augustus....and again go back to see how that worked

I forgot Hatton, he should be up as an entree to the HOF too... Not many fighters bought something like 20,000 fans to a weigh in from the other side of the world haha

He could of been alot greater imo, he was champ in a weak division, he was never a lineal champ (i dont think), he won a vacant belt against Jan Piet Bergman, defended against Witter (funny first time i saw bradley was against witter) had a few (imo) weak defences until he got stopped against the great Kostya Tszyu when he really stepped up (no shame in that)... I just think when he really stepped up he lost, even when he fought guys he sh9uld of beat he often lost... Lets be real Corey Spinks was never elite was he???

I was always Judah fan, I feel like didnt fullfill his full potenial which is a shame...
naw judah knocked out spinks at welter...

that was his career defining fight and highlight....

They all could be 1 p4p

On another note: What kind of name is Zab? I don't understand how somebody could name their child that. Sounds like something lil richard would shout while singing tutti frutti

They all could be 1 p4p

On another note: What kind of name is Zab? I don't understand how somebody could name their child that. Sounds like something lil richard would shout while singing tutti frutti
took me less than a minute to google
upload_2017-8-22_12-10-52.png

it doesn't pay to be this ignorant this day and age

took me less than a minute to google
View attachment 10836

it doesn't pay to be this ignorant this day and age
nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif

Look at this pedantic mf here, you don't think I knew before making the joke?

Back