Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
nigga you got like 1.15 million stop being cheap

you coulda had way more if u been betting on these fights....u know the winners like i do

i'm putting 5 million on charlo 2.5 on frampton

shit bout to be a big come up

nigga you got like 1.15 million stop being cheap

you coulda had way more if u been betting on these fights....u know the winners like i do

i'm putting 5 million on charlo 2.5 on frampton

shit bout to be a big come up

Yeah you bout to cash put. I definitely should have been betting tho.

gesta/gonzales was fire... no one told me about this one...shit....

this from april.....

i'm watching my dvr tonight

best fight parties....a du history...i've been drinking, i've been drinking... so i feel like reminiscing....

shane mosely vs oscar de la hoya.......

i never forget this fight party cuz it wasn't supposed to be a fight party......

i've always been vicious with my internet chat game, and back in my senior year in highschool, i finessed the shit outta one of the baddest chicks at another highschool, and got invited to her graduation party....

i get to the party on straight rick james mode
tumblr_n1gbmzAcbh1qjp9nuo1_250.gif

so niggerish...but she was a cutie, and she was cool....and i knew oscar and shane fougft that night, and i was wondering if i should play my hand...but i wasn't sure....

then i got a break....

her peeps got a local rnb nigga group to sing at her party.....how bout one of the niggaz in the group was from my highschool....like 2 years older than us, but he was one of the few who recognized and respected my gangster in all situations...so as soon as i saw him i was on it

oooo shit whattup tay? i heard yall niggaz was singing now.....that's whassup......i hope all is well.....

he was all bla bla bla bla.......

then i was like.....yo what time yall singing?? cuz i might be getting outta here...u know shane mosely and the boy oscar fighting tonight..

he all like "word??" and told two of the other singing niggaz......so they all like aww shit forreal??? i'm like yea bruh....tonight....

so shorty walk over like "what yall talking about?"

and i was like oh naw, they went to my school, and i wanted to hear them sing, but i'm prolly gonna dip, cuz i wanna catch this fight....

';;lll"wdf"

yo we slam turned shorty graduation party to a fight party.....shit was a great fight too... one of my all time favorites.....great fight great fight......shorty was a trooper for that.....she the real mvp

zab judah vs floyd mayweather.....

i used to listen to russ par at the time, and his show was mad popular back then.....they was laughing that friday and called this fight nigga fest 2006

man they knew what they were talking about...

this was one of those fights that all real niggaz had to watch with fellow real niggaz....

and i considered myself a real nigga, so the only place to watch this was real nigga central on fight night...windsor inn

now windsor inn is normally a bad idea on normal nights.....like all the worse niggatry stories you ever heard of at a hole in the wall club......went down at windsor inn

it was black owned, and the owner was a boxing head....all the big fights went on there...i'm too old and not as loose wth my safety as i was in 2006....but if yall ever heard my stories.....2006 was my wild out year....and the month of april was a good month.....young nigga 23.....i was caking.....so we went to the windsor......

got a table by the big screen....niggaz got crabs, buckets of beer.....we ready.....

as the night went on, i'm seeing more and more og's and older niggaz from round my way.....other niggaz way....like it was crazy......i was steady getting tipsy, but man...i knew it was bout to be real..

everytime i went to the bathroom, it was like 6 or 7 niggaz in there smoking....i was getting passed blunts from niggaz i ain't even know.....

i came out to my table there was a bottle of remy i ain't buy......my boys was like some dude named mone from up top sent it.....they had no idea what that meant, but i did....niggaz was making sure they knew who all their friends were in the spot that night....i was seen, recognized, and even if i ain't chose i was already on a side.....

fuck it we partying...so the fight start....i was team zab...

and zab was tagging the fuck outta floyd... there was almost a knockdown, i thought it was niggaz got amped as shit in the inn... but the fight went on....

then came the riot....

well in the fight zab fouled floyd twice and they had liek a 10 minutes break due to niggaz being niggaz.....at the windsor.....

it....

went.....

down......

man niggaz started throwing beer.....mone crazy ass took a bottle walked to the back and just cracked random nigga....bouncers started getting into it, i threw a stool at the fight and just dove into the melee hitting whoever i ain't know......

but our neighborhood was wayyyyyyyy to deep that night..... none of us got thrown out.... but them other niggaz

giphy.gif

lol, man that shit was crazy.....right as shit was claming down niggaz was like

"oh shit the ffight back on"

and floyd just started tagging the fuck outta zab...that whole place was live as shit....

i'll never ever forget that night..

i saw like 3 or 4 more fights at the windsor....but nothing was ever like that ever again.....that was a special night.......

i still get points to this day about that night....

"remember that night niggaz was down at the windsor and D was throwing stools n shit?"

:shrug3:

You remind me of my dude Tez from all these stories and situations you be in lol.
He still tells this story about hitting a dude with a grey goose bottle. Like he expected a brawl but everyone just stopped and looked cuz they thoight dude was dead. Lol

Coralles/ Castillo

argably the greatest fight of the last 20 years......

it was in 2005.....so far i think it's been the best one of this millennium....it's hard t think of a truly better fight

for fight fans, if you watched live...you remember where you were at, what you were doing, who u were with.....

funny thing is i was with my homeboy eddie, he just texted me cuz he's coming up from atl this weekend and wanted to know if i was watching broner......

this was prolly the first time i almost killed someone's child....

so yea...dude just had his first daughter...i'll ask him when i see him what was his daughters birthday so i know exactly how old she was for this fight night......

but i kn ow she was weeks.....not months....weeks.....

and his baby mother....bless her infinite wisdom, she trusted her weeks old baby to two young nigaz who had a liter of Jamaican rum and we were determined to finish it.....

so yea......the fight for all those who saw it was great.......

it got so good at one point we were both standing and he handed me his daughter so he could jump and yell at the tv.....

then this moment happened....

corrales-tko-castillo-o.gif

bruh, i have no idea how the little new born baby got airborne.....

and i have even less idea how kris managed to jump past me to save her before anything happened.....

but that was one of the most surreal moments of my life....and all was well...

no one was hurt......we just watched the greatest fight ever....and kris never made the mistake of leaving the baby with us during fight night ever again

You remind me of my dude Tez from all these stories and situations you be in lol.
He still tells this story about hitting a dude with a grey goose bottle. Like he expected a brawl but everyone just stopped and looked cuz they thoight dude was dead. Lol
those bottles do not break, and people need to know this.......

Back