Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im not a fan of MMA, but why are people outraged about athletes taking PEDS? IMO daum near every athlete whether boxing or mma are on PEDS, people seem to only be outraged when they are caught....

Dude was wild during that time from what I read, got the big head and never got back to the fighter he was in the 80's.

i've argued this in front of countless people....

kevin rooney was mike's trainer from 1985-1988 he took over after Cus died...Kevin was another cus trained fighter...

he understood cus method's and continued on with tyson took him to championships...

once don kig forced Tyson to fire Kevin rooney in 1988..... Tyson's career immediately began to decline

he wasn't as disciplined... he wasn't as sharp, he wasn't as well prepared for fights....he was now a super A list celebrity instead of the hungry fighter Rooney changed....

I loved Tyson under Rooney....Tyson under Rooney was the greatest Heavyweight of all time......

Once Rooney was gone.... he was just another slugger

the tyson that beat spinks on June 27th, 1988 beats any heavyweight in boxing in history.....

no one imo has ever been that invincible at any point in their career...

the tyson that beat spinks on June 27th, 1988 beats any heavyweight in boxing in history.....

no one imo has ever been that invincible at any point in their career...
Idk, I think ali or marciano could take him to the full 15. 80's tyson was in crazy shape but even he had limits cause of his build

dude was relentless tho... he was the same way in the beginning of the fight that he was when he went the distance, he just threw so much and controlled the ring so much he was still winning rounds...even if he wasn't hitting you...

plus he was still super accurate....

he had the heart of a champion, the confidence of a champion, yet still followed his training to a T....

the cocikness wasn't on full display....

this was the perfect blend of training, power, and ferocity.....

dude was relentless tho... he was the same way in the beginning of the fight that he was when he went the distance, he just threw so much and controlled the ring so much he was still winning rounds...even if he wasn't hitting you...

plus he was still super accurate....

he had the heart of a champion, the confidence of a champion, yet still followed his training to a T....

the cocikness wasn't on full display....

this was the perfect blend of training, power, and ferocity.....
I can't dispute any of this, you got me on this one/

Tank didn't make weight.....

Got stripped of his title.....

:mf1:

McGregor looked gaunt and drained on the scales, he must of killed himself to make weight, soon as he rehydrates dude is gonna be HUGE. Still think its easy money for Floyd, if Floyd's hands hold up in the 8ox gloves I think he stops McGregor between rounds 9-12...

I actually dont think CompuBox will show any 'power shots' landed on Floyd, even though I think CompuBox is totally false and irrelevant...

Back