Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any other time I'm all for sticking to out bets...win or lose.

But this right here I think we need a pass. We all got robbed. Plain & simple.

That goes down in the all time worse decisions I have ever seen. But as soon as Horn has another fight with a real fighter he will lose. Also, MP made that fight a lot harder than it had to be.

That goes down in the all time worse decisions I have ever seen. But as soon as Horn has another fight with a real fighter he will lose. Also, MP made that fight a lot harder than it had to be.
exactly...

marquez and floyd ruined manny... they made him gun shy, and that's his best weapon....

marquez made him scare of getting knocked out,....and floyd is so fuckign accurate with his counters manny literally lost his heart for fighting in that fight..... he was scared floyd was gonna do him like marquez did... and fighting 12 rounds fulll of doubt in yourself is a long fucking time.....that shit was prolly torture on his psyche....

i mean, up until the point marquez dropped him he was prolly still confident...

and he got his confidence back in the following fights....

but i swear that floyd fight....that shit took his heart... by the 8th round you can see it in his face... he didn't expect to win anymore....

i don't think i've ever seen that in manny's eyes since...

prolly why he chose eye of the tiger as his entrance song... dude was trying to get it back..... but it's gone....

they broke homie....

that's why bob arum bought the cards......he don't want manny fighting no more... he dead in the water

this might quite possibly be the best boxing video i've ever watched

Last edited:
this might quite possibly be the best boxing video i've ever watched

JCNID.jpg

Good fight weekend coming up...

i think Frampton gonna kill his dude.....he actually said if he don't win he gonna retire....

he want sante cruz again... he ain't going no where....he bout to kill dude this weekend....that rubber match gonna be money...

i think santa cruz wins again.... but this weekend frampton gonna look like a monster

Charlo getting more dog food.....this shit is gettign embarrassing, the fight ain't even start and i'm like it was too easy.... dude need better comp asap

Broner and Garcia......

Broner bout to catch the paws of his life....dude really think thi bout to be his big win....this bout to be a pure asswhooping....

this is the beating they hope floyd takes.....it's bout to be crazy.....

Ayo...im legit excited about all the fights this weekend.

I agree with everything Du just said, but I don't think Broner is gonna lose this fight. It's bout to be a war. Biggest fight of Mikey career. I just recently watched that video of him sparring with Maidana too....

:yikes1:

He bout to come for Broner head. But something tells me Broner understands the position he is in. He is a counterpuncher, but something tells me he bout to try and bully Mikey. I dont think we are gonna see the Broner we've seen the last 3-4 fights. This is his last shot to stay relevant for real. I think he capitalizes and wins a decision if he dont get caught early.

Back