Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

I specifically didn't use sexual preference so idk why you're bringing that up. And yes you are making it seem simple because now put that woman in a room full of a black men...she still has the issues of being a woman to deal with and if those issues aren't addressed for her as well then are you really helping black women as much as you can? Or are you just pushing their issues to the side?
a black woman in a room full of black men...yes.....her being a woman is first.

but do you see how you just made a change to the narrative.

so

a thousand white people coming at a thousand black people.

whats more important?

the black men will try to protect the women because we are all being attacked for being black even tho some of the women will fight along side the men because the race is under attack.
thats whats going on here.

the cop that fought with the chick....didnt care she was a woman...and most times they dont. all they see is another chance to beat on someone black.

and with all this womens issues and gay issues that the men seem to not address.........claim we need to be leaders yet black male masculinity is under attack. and thats not addressed.

so its plenty of divisions.

and like my wife always says.......its a cyclical problem ...who will be the first to get off the merry go round.

so

whats more important?

the black men will try to protect the women because we are all being attacked for being black even tho some of the women will fight along side the men because the race is under attack.

the cop that fought with the chick....didnt care she was a woman...and most times they dont. all they see is another chance to beat on someone black.

and with all this womens issues and gay issues that the men seem to not address.........claim we need to be leaders yet black male masculinity is under attack. and thats not addressed.

and like my wife always says.......its a cyclical problem ...who will be the first to get off the merry go round.

How is black masculinity attacked tho? Because everytime somebody says that they bring up people being effeminate. They don’t bring up the various issues men have mentally especially when it comes to expressing emotions, negative impact of media portrayal, depression, stress from finances and trying to hold things together or fit a standard that was not meant with us in mind.

so

whats more important?

So pretty much address the issues when we get white people off our back then we can address lbqt and women’s issues?

so

whats more important?

The narrative of what? Her being a woman? That's not changing the narrative. That's acknowledging that a woman is always a woman and that can't be ignored so asking them to put one in front of the other will be met with some pushback and skepticism that those issues will also be addressed at some point because historically they haven't. I never said that people shouldn't choose, I said that acting as if the choice is just cut and dry and easy to make is oversimplifying it.

You know what's funny, is white men say the same thing about masculinity...so which are you riding for first? That masculinity or your blackness?

How is black masculinity attacked tho? Because everytime somebody says that they bring up people being effeminate. They don’t bring up the various issues men have mentally especially when it comes to expressing emotions, negative impact of media portrayal, depression, stress from finances and trying to hold things together or fit a standard that was not meant with us in mind.

I'll give you an example of this and it's something I loathe seeing people..."black males are the weakest link"...that shit right there is something I come across several times a week on any social media platform you go to. Are there some things about how we act out masculinity that can and should change? Yes. Calling straight black men the weakest link though does nothing to enact that change and will only conflate the actual issues that need to be addressed.

i personally think yall are jst terrible at having constructive conversations on a wide range of topics. very shallow minded

Blackrain, hellczar and dmorgan did their thing tho

per usual

i personally think yall are jst terrible at having constructive conversations on a wide range of topics. very shallow minded

Blackrain, hellczar and dmorgan did their thing tho

per usual
No, the gay rights had nothing to do with this topic. I understand they have their issues but their issue has nothing to do with this particular topic of police brutality against African Americans.

Back