Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

This thread is exhausting to read.

Internal issues within the community are still issues. Just cuz you don’t like it don’t mean anything bro

I think maybe the problem here is... this thread isn't about INTERNAL issues. The thread is about police treating black folks differently during this social distancing shit than they do other people/races.

How yall managed to fit all these other topics in here is beyond me

This thread is exhausting to read.

I think maybe the problem here is... this thread isn't about INTERNAL issues. The thread is about police treating black folks differently during this social distancing shit than they do other people/races.

How yall managed to fit all these other topics in here is beyond me

Things diverge how much more can we say about police brutality that we don’t already know? Y’all want solutions ?

Things diverge how much more can we say about police brutality that we don’t already know? Y’all want solutions ?

There's PLENTY to be argued about police brutality.

Just like there's plenty of things to be argued about how women and LGBTQ folks are treated in our communities. And sometimes.. alot of times those things may intersect.

in my opinion... SEEMS like you and @Race Jones just came in here to troll. Mission accomplished I guess.

I won't engage with the back and forth much further on this particular subject since it's veered so far off topic but I think the arguing about shit from other threads in here might be taking away from the main purpose of THIS particular one. Just my humble opinion.

Yall got it

man i hope something is done about this.......what are the consequences of this shit?

There's PLENTY to be argued about police brutality.

Just like there's plenty of things to be argued about how women and LGBTQ folks are treated in our communities. And sometimes.. alot of times those things may intersect.

in my opinion... SEEMS like you and @Race Jones just came in here to troll. Mission accomplished I guess.

I won't engage with the back and forth much further on this particular subject since it's veered so far off topic but I think the arguing about shit from other threads in here might be taking away from the main purpose of THIS particular one. Just my humble opinion.

Yall got it

blah blah blah

nobody is trolling. i stated my ideas on posting videos of police brutality several times. this was another thread that i gave my opinion on it.

tariq and everything else was back wash

elzo and inori sit in threads and complain about individual post in the thread. then its the whole “i dont want the back and forth” schtick lmaoo yall are clearly just as bored as us.

add to the discussion or bounce wtf

elzo and inori sit in threads and complain about individual post in the thread. then its the whole “i dont want the back and forth” schtick lmaoo yall are clearly just as bored as us.

add to the discussion or bounce wtf

Hilarious coming from the queen of whevever being challenged resorts to saying "I said what I said" and thinking that means you won the argument. knock it the fuck off Race.

I have an interest in discussing how the enforcement of social distancing by the police is drastically different when it comes to black folks in comparison to others and that's why I came in this thread and continue to read it.

What I don't have an interest in is petty beefs and getting waaay off track..I don't mind a back and forth at all. But when its so far removed from the topic at hand its a bit ridiculous.

I asked earlier what other options we have besides the obvious. We know what needs to be done on the inside but we’re scared or we don’t value that shit.
Honestly the only option is for niggas to take matters into their own hands. Not to say that's the best answer, its not, but the only one we have left for those seeking justice

Back