Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

No, the gay rights had nothing to do with this topic. I understand they have their issues but their issue has nothing to do with this particular topic of police brutality against African Americans.

their ideas on the subject matter just as much

you posted your lord and savior in a police brutality thread. you didnt state any solutions on how to fix the issue besides quoting tupac baby
Shooting. The. Messenger.

Do you take issue with every single Tweeter or just him? How does who posted the police brutality video outweigh the police brutality video in your mind?

Shooting. The. Messenger.

Do you take issue with every single Tweeter or just him? How does who posted the police brutality video outweigh the police brutality video in your mind?

my point was about police brutality videos collectively

what exactly did i say i was against?

why must i acknowledge someones sexual preference?

i dont think gay people want to be label....."you know, Bruce, the gay guy" vs just bruce with some other distinction.

and im not making it seem simple.

i will say at the end of the day.....shes black.

she can be in a room full of women thinking she relating while their seeing her as black who happens to be a woman.

same with a man in a room full of men......while you are male...the room sees you as black first.

why are we even talking about this?
If she was in a room full of black men would they just see a woman or would be race first?

they arent

Just tears and tears. Funny they used to talk
About how soft abw was but can’t take debate. Idk what type of discussion they wanted in a police brutality thread besides condemning the police(like we did) and saying it’s messed up.

This ain't about those people do why you and Race always itching to bring them up everytime police brutality is brought up. It's not the same fight and it never will be

Because y’all want to discuss racial issues but not include the whole race but want the whole race support. Literally giving y’all the answer to why conscious community ain’t take seriously and instead of saying hmmmm they got a point it’s “we ain’t got time for faggots and bedwenching feminists” black people cant come up unless we all come up. Every other American group recognized that. Y’all don’t think it plays a part in our current condition?

Because y’all want to discuss racial issues but not include the whole race but want the whole race support. Literally giving y’all the answer to why conscious community ain’t take seriously and instead of saying hmmmm they got a point it’s “we ain’t got time for faggots and bedwenching feminists” black people cant come up unless we all come up. Every other American group recognized that. Y’all don’t think it plays a part in our current condition?
Being gay isn't a race issue

Back