Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

Honestly the only option is for niggas to take matters into their own hands. Not to say that's the best answer, its not, but the only one we have left for those seeking justice
Pretty much because this won’t stop and filming clearly isn’t doing anything. But remember the fuss about bodycams on police officers?

I asked earlier what other options we have besides the obvious. We know what needs to be done on the inside but we’re scared or we don’t value that shit.
It's time to stop just standing there with a camera. They do this because they know no one will intervene.

does new york have some sort of defense league ? like a group of lawyers for black civil rights?

There's PLENTY to be argued about police brutality.

Just like there's plenty of things to be argued about how women and LGBTQ folks are treated in our communities. And sometimes.. alot of times those things may intersect.

in my opinion... SEEMS like you and @Race Jones just came in here to troll. Mission accomplished I guess.

I won't engage with the back and forth much further on this particular subject since it's veered so far off topic but I think the arguing about shit from other threads in here might be taking away from the main purpose of THIS particular one. Just my humble opinion.

Yall got it
Thanks bro

Hilarious coming from the queen of whevever being challenged resorts to saying "I said what I said" and thinking that means you won the argument. knock it the fuck off Race.

I have an interest in discussing how the enforcement of social distancing by the police is drastically different when it comes to black folks in comparison to others and that's why I came in this thread and continue to read it.

What I don't have an interest in is petty beefs and getting waaay off track..I don't mind a back and forth at all. But when its so far removed from the topic at hand its a bit ridiculous.

well comment something instead of wasting your time trying to tell me and hellczar what to say/do lmao

youre only adding to the derailment smart one.

wtf

Conflicting commands is a strategy

That's something you hear pointed out often by analysts when these situations escalate yet I've never seen anyone on the current police side of things actually address this other than ex cops who say "Yeah out here fucking up"...

People had been catching police assaults on camera for years by this point...showing it wasn't going to do shit bu pumpt fake police into being accountable
I thought bodycams were innovative enough to be effective. Wishful thinking

That's something you hear pointed out often by analysts when these situations escalate yet I've never seen anyone on the current police side of things actually address this other than ex cops who say "Yeah out here fucking up"...
Of course they won’t address it..

Back