Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

You gonna pay for any warriors that died funeral expenses? It’s never that simple
you moving the goalpost.

so the people i am speaking of can destroy OUR shit but then when asked to step up since they re so efficient at destroying now...you gonna try to say its not that simple?

them niggas aint warriors.....they clowns and predators. pay for their funeral? frfr?

so asking them dudes to do what they already do is a problem?
so its ok to prey on the weak or the weaker along with these cops.

arent you one of them black women dont feel safe type dudes?

are you saying its ok that young lady didnt have any one to protect her because i wont pay for someones funeral?

you sounding crazy right now

Niggas not gonna look at gay black people as a group that matters. Niggas also don’t like black women voicing opinions for the sake of unity. You would think niggas would learn why there hasn’t been a movement like it was back in the day and completely tune sections of black community out. Will cape for the mixed kids all day tho
why the fuk should your sexuality matter in this case?

if you are a black man........you are that first.

who you lay with should not matter.

fuk gay rights if you not with the black rights first. because the black cause being destroy....black gays will be destroyed too.

you dont think thats divisive shit.

acknowledge i take dick and cant get benefits from my partner or im not helping? shit makes no sense.

a black women voicing her opinion is one thing.....but to do it in a manner to shit on men just to prove a point....nah. that aint it.

seems like its not unity you speaking about.....sounds like you speaking on bowing down.

why the fuk should your sexuality matter in this case?

if you are a black man........you are that first.

who you lay with should not matter.

fuk gay rights if you not with the black rights first. because the black cause being destroy....black gays will be destroyed too.

you dont think thats divisive shit.

acknowledge i take dick and cant get benefits from my partner or im not helping? shit makes no sense.

a black women voicing her opinion is one thing.....but to do it in a manner to shit on men just to prove a point....nah. that aint it.

seems like its not unity you speaking about.....sounds like you speaking on bowing down.

Bruh shut the fuck up why shouldn’t gay black issues be at the front for a gay black man? Why would a black woman not want her issues looked at. These people literally say they don’t feel cared for don’t feel like they matter but instead of understanding you want to write them off? That not building any unity. And why when a woman say something y’all get emotional but callin them all types of hoes and bedwench they gotta take it. If men are supposed to be in charge why we so soft. You can’t take away somebody gender that’s part of them you want to be either or when you can’t do that. It’s like saying either be a man or be black. It sounds silly to put it that way right. But that what y’all want other groups to do. Black women cant talk about R Kelly and sex crimes without grown men rationalizing it. Why you think things are the way they are? But y’all refuse to see it.

But you shouldn't be the one ......Like i said earlier......Where are them die for nothing ass dudes?

Always no where to be found.
But let me talk shit about they aint shit asses and people then want to defend them.

Always two sides.

Stay safe homie
Free kodak

You gotta stop the bullshit. You ain't making the point you think you're making or even trying to make.

You keep repeating that shit is just dumb.

And when has a black wan or black gays not been for black rights? You can’t even give one example of women or gays stopping the black rights movement. Black women were behind black lives matter. But nah they say mean things to me and hurt feelings so they don’t matter. Why you act like they have no valid complaints but yet y’all want them to support? You don’t think that’s crazy why you consider it bowing down?

you moving the goalpost.

so the people i am speaking of can destroy OUR shit but then when asked to step up since they re so efficient at destroying now...you gonna try to say its not that simple?

them niggas aint warriors.....they clowns and predators. pay for their funeral? frfr?

so asking them dudes to do what they already do is a problem?
so its ok to prey on the weak or the weaker along with these cops.

arent you one of them black women dont feel safe type dudes?

are you saying its ok that young lady didnt have any one to protect her because i wont pay for someones funeral?

you sounding crazy right now

Bullshit right here. You say we should do xyz but you’re in Europe with money. A nigga go punch a cop who paying for the lawyer if he ain’t got it? We ain’t gotta a community fund you don’t believe in communism. How can you ask what you won’t do?

Bruh shut the fuck up why shouldn’t gay black issues be at the front for a gay black man? Why would a black woman not want her issues looked at. These people literally say they don’t feel cared for don’t feel like they matter but instead of understanding you want to write them off? That not building any unity. And why when a woman say something y’all get emotional but callin them all types of hoes and bedwench they gotta take it. If men are supposed to be in charge why we so soft. You can’t take away somebody gender that’s part of them you want to be either or when you can’t do that. It’s like saying either be a man or be black. It sounds silly to put it that way right. But that what y’all want other groups to do. Black women cant talk about R Kelly and sex crimes without grown men rationalizing it. Why you think things are the way they are? But y’all refuse to see it.
dont feel cared for by who?
no one is writing anyone off. dont force me to have to acknowledge you are gay. its not about riting off....its about i dont care. you gay ...so what.

i wont look at the person as less than. wont change my views or interaction if i was cool before and just learned someone is gay.
some people are homophobic. i cant tell him not to be. i dont his history. but i wont prop up a gay man for being gay...thats crazy.
Met a UK dude....acting all crazy. he ended up telling me he was gay. im like ok. he thought i would be on some other type of time and was surprised i didnt react to him telling me. i have mave my own beliefs but that dont mean i will isolate you. but dont try to force me to accept gays when there is no need. live ya life.
im not sure what this is even about.

and please point out a time where i disrespected a woman on this site...please.
most woman on this site dont get disrespected. try understanding the context of conversations before you say dudes call chicks bedwenches and hoes.

and woman can talk about rkelly. who said they cant?
who rationalizes sex crimes?

so you saying...as men, if we are to be in charge we soft?

real questions..you making alot of assumptions and broad statements.

Bullshit right here. You say we should do xyz but you’re in Europe with money. A nigga go punch a cop who paying for the lawyer if he ain’t got it? We ain’t gotta a community fund you don’t believe in communism. How can you ask what you won’t do?
how can i ask what i wont do? interesting view point. we will come back to this later.

so a guy punches a cop and whos paying for the lawyer? so its only one side you see? cool.

but again...dont you say women dont fell protected?

nigga, you just said as men we are soft.

which is it?

dont feel cared for by who?
no one is writing anyone off. dont force me to have to acknowledge you are gay. its not about riting off....its about i dont care. you gay ...so what.

i wont look at the person as less than. wont change my views or interaction if i was cool before and just learned someone is gay.
some people are homophobic. i cant tell him not to be. i dont his history. but i wont prop up a gay man for being gay...thats crazy.
Met a UK dude....acting all crazy. he ended up telling me he was gay. im like ok. he thought i would be on some other type of time and was surprised i didnt react to him telling me. i have mave my own beliefs but that dont mean i will isolate you. but dont try to force me to accept gays when there is no need. live ya life.
im not sure what this is even about.

and please point out a time where i disrespected a woman on this site...please.
most woman on this site dont get disrespected. try understanding the context of conversations before you say dudes call chicks bedwenches and hoes.

and woman can talk about rkelly. who said they cant?
who rationalizes sex crimes?

so you saying...as men, if we are to be in charge we soft?

real questions..you making alot of assumptions and broad statements.

You say you won’t look at them less but we all got bias acting like gay black people wernt treated with disgust. I’m saying as men we are to lead but we ain’t been successful as we could be because we for whatever reason think. We always make assumptions and broad statements it’s all over the thread. You just said you have your own beliefs but that it won’t cause you to act funny. I’m not saying manage your subconscious but if a group in saying we aren’t heard why you don’t ask why they don’t feel that way?

how can i ask what i wont do? interesting view point. we will come back to this later.

so a guy punches a cop and whos paying for the lawyer? so its only one side you see? cool.

but again...dont you say women dont fell protected?

nigga, you just said as men we are soft.

which is it?

When I said soft I’m talking about how we handle criticism a lot of the time. If black women say they don’t feel protected niggas would come on the post and trash the shit. And co sign the crazy shit. Now that may not be on ABW but it’s definitely out there. If we are to be leader why we can’t deal with criticism

You say you won’t look at them less but we all got bias acting like gay black people wernt treated with disgust. I’m saying as men we are to lead but we ain’t been successful as we could be because we for whatever reason think. We always make assumptions and broad statements it’s all over the thread. You just said you have your own beliefs but that it won’t cause you to act funny. I’m not saying manage your subconscious but if a group in saying we aren’t heard why you don’t ask why they don’t feel that way?
honestly because the group is not my priority.

and its crazy how this is the second time you said we as men are not leading.

do you really believe this?

so you saying we are not as successful as we should be? why is that?

tell me why you feel this way and your solution. because we dont ask gays how they feel?

real talk.

When I said soft I’m talking about how we handle criticism a lot of the time. If black women say they don’t feel protected niggas would come on the post and trash the shit. And co sign the crazy shit. Now that may not be on ABW but it’s definitely out there. If we are to be leader why we can’t deal with criticism
are you serious right now?

honestly because the group is not my priority.

and its crazy how this is the second time you said we as men are not leading.

do you really believe this?

so you saying we are not as successful as we should be? why is that?

tell me why you feel this way and your solution. because we dont ask gays how they feel?

real talk.

It’s not about asking gays it’s the overall close minded ways of thinking. If the whole group isn’t coming up how can we move as a unit.

Back