Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

Damn that would’ve been a bad situation for me cause if I seen some shit like that happening, I would’ve felt obligated to help that girl !! Shit is risky cause I have a household of people that depend on me..

And you know what...that's a real life dilemma some people face . I referenced this on the IC before, but never went into details. August 2015 my cousin, Asshams Manley if anybody thinks I'm bullshitting and wants to look up the name, when he was murdered by the police his younger brother and a couple friends were there and it's so easy to say outside of the moment what you would and wouldn't do...but actually talking to them and hearing what they saw and how quickly shit can escalate it's not always as simple as "Nah they not standing up for a person".

The truth is a lot of them “die for nothing” ass dudes ain’t on the front lines because they don’t have anyone to follow..

That’s why the streets/game is so fucked up now..

Most of the smart street dudes/leaders are either dead, in jail, or realized the streets ain’t hitting on shit so they left it alone, leaving a bunch of followers/fuck niggas out here to think for themselves..

Or they're following the wrong leaders...

i think the problem is people want to benefit from the freedom but not sacrifice for the freedom.

we may not be able to live to see change...but i think its worth it if our kids can have it.

we all the dudes willing to die for nothing?

You gonna pay for any warriors that died funeral expenses? It’s never that simple

hey intersectionality is the only way yall niggas are going to get ahead. better start treating Black women and the Black LGBTQIA better
Why is it that whenever we’re having a productive conversation she comes in and sows discord?

Niggas not gonna look at gay black people as a group that matters. Niggas also don’t like black women voicing opinions for the sake of unity. You would think niggas would learn why there hasn’t been a movement like it was back in the day and completely tune sections of black community out. Will cape for the mixed kids all day tho

But you shouldn't be the one ......Like i said earlier......Where are them die for nothing ass dudes?

Always no where to be found.
But let me talk shit about they aint shit asses and people then want to defend them.

Always two sides.

Stay safe homie
Free kodak

Why you not talking to the die for nothing dudes?

Yea insulting family is real masculine. Nigga felt good when he typed it. Ho behavior
It felt good when I embarrassed your slow ass and insulted your intelligence all yesterday, forcing you to amend your writing like a 3rd grader

Nigga you are stupid. Your stupidity got exposed. You're welcome

It felt good when I embarrassed your slow ass and insulted your intelligence all yesterday, forcing you to amend your writing like a 3rd grader

Nigga you are stupid. Your stupidity got exposed. You're welcome

But you didn’t you just typed about spelling errors to avoid conversation because you’re bitch made. You literally exposed yourself for defending a fraud and doubled down on it. You would probably swallow his kids and kiss your wife in the mouth if he told you.

Back