Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

hey intersectionality is the only way yall niggas are going to get ahead. better start treating Black women and the Black LGBTQIA better

Remember the 2pac line

"i ain't a killer but don't push me
REVENGE is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy"

Remember how that line resonated with people? Welp...
it sounds good on record but not good in practice.

im really frustrated at all this.

whos going to help us other than us?

if we keep isolating those of us with differing views...we wont have shit.

its division on this board thats not healthy.
shit is disgusting.

we need each other in these times.

all this bullshit dont matter.....these people living off the nets.

we losing out here.

luike we forreal losing.

and tariq is a problem?

i dont have no problem with him...but fuck tariq...

people dying and those thats not are headed towards harassment.

shit is driving me crazy..i can do but so much to help from this distance.

priorities matter now.

fuk

i gotta log off.

She said "communities of color" instead of black people, so nothing most likely
They don’t want to offend white people so they use the term people of color. Yet when it’s time to do stuff for other groups then it’s never people of color its Asian, it’s Latino, it’s LGBTQ etc.

I was watching the news last night and they had a segment about discrimination against Asians since the pandemic. No point did they say people of color...

you cant “beat” white supermacy while shitting on other sects of the Black community. you will not last and you wont get far, i mean just look around you lmao
That's not the question i asked but the answer is nothing

Black people hide behind other groups as a way to seemingly escape oppression but not fight it

I remember some LL Cool J looking nigga put all that talk into action and started knocking down cops... we ain’t do shit but watch him get blown the fuck up

But what is she going to do about it?

You already know she ain't going to do nothing but tweet. Check out a tweet in the comments from her on May 9, 2019. Farah Louis is endorsed by Pat Lynch and the NYC police benevolent association.

Nothing but good words to make "people of color" feel she is with them while taking those campaign dollars and black people get treated like shit.

All skin folk ain't your kinfolk.

You already know she ain't going to do nothing but tweet. Check out a tweet in the comments from her on May 9, 2019. Farah Louis is endorsed by Pat Lynch and the NYC police benevolent association.

Nothing but good words to make "people of color" feel she is with them while taking those campaign dollars and black people get treated like shit.

All skin folk ain't your kinfolk.
Read somewhere years ago..... that u can t get anywhere politically in NY with out the backing of the police and corrections officer association

Back