Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

Read somewhere years ago..... that u can t get anywhere politically in NY with out the backing of the police and corrections officer association

I don't believe that.

What I do believe is that no matter where a politician is located they can't get anywhere politically unless they are willing to play the game. No matter the race of the politician playing the game means fucking over black people at disproportionate rates.

I don't believe that.

What I do believe is that no matter where a politician is located they can't get anywhere politically unless they are willing to play the game. No matter the race of the politician playing the game means fucking over black people at disproportionate rates.
They’re a huge voting block and hold a lot of political capital.....and I agree w u

They’re a huge voting block and hold a lot of political capital.....and I agree w u

I agree with that they're a huge voting block because their family is most likely going to vote how they vote and hold a lot of political capital. I just think a person can get elected without them.

Now I think we both know that without them a person can only probably climb but so high because those above them are on the police union political payroll.

On this we seeing basically seeing shit the same.

i think the problem is people want to benefit from the freedom but not sacrifice for the freedom.

we may not be able to live to see change...but i think its worth it if our kids can have it.

we all the dudes willing to die for nothing?

Now there's an actual discussion point worth having. How many people who talk the shit are actually willing and ready to go out and do the shit required for the freedom you want? Because when it comes down to it, most don't have it in them to actually go out and do what would be needed.

Nigga do you have ANYTHING to contribute to the TOPIC?

Don't back peddle now. You were the one in here going so hard because "Tariq posted first" then when proven wrong you wanna act as it didn't happen. I already have contributed to this topic as it comes up all the damn time with the same exact talking points and the bottom line is most of you niggas ain't got the heart to go out here and do all this rah rah shit you talk to combat police brutality in the same ways they have fucked with our communities for well over a century now. You in here quoting 2Pac as if you really about to go out and shoot at some police.

You came in this thread on page 14, 15, following the lead of trolls who derailed a police brutality thread and decided that who posted what on Twitter was more important than the videos.

And you don't know me, so stop projecting your cowardice. If you would do shit, that's on you Fuck out my face. You have much pressing matters to deal with, right? Right.

1. I'm not projecting. I just know that if you were really about that shit you wouldn't be typing on a message board you'd be out there actually doing it.
2. Don't even fix your mouth to mention or reference my mother's passing all because somebody don't fall in line with your every thought. You don't want to go that route and that's a line of disrespect you don't want to even come close to crossing.

Somebody better come get their friend....

1. I'm not projecting. I just know that if you were really about that shit you wouldn't be typing on a message board you'd be out there actually doing it.
2. Don't even fix your mouth to mention what you're referencing all because somebody don't fall in line with your every though. You don't want to go that route and that's a line of disrespect you don't want to even come close to crossing.

Somebody better come get their friend....
I said wtf i said

Your priorities are backwards

If something like say, the lynching of Amaud Abery happened to my kin i would handle it. I'm not like yall

They’re right Tariq ain’t post it first. Anyway. Look at this bullshit.

Damn that would’ve been a bad situation for me cause if I seen some shit like that happening, I would’ve felt obligated to help that girl !! Shit is risky cause I have a household of people that depend on me..

Damn that would’ve been a bad situation for me cause if I seen some shit like that happening, I would’ve felt obligated to help that girl !! Shit is risky cause I have a household of people that depend on me..
But you shouldn't be the one ......Like i said earlier......Where are them die for nothing ass dudes?

Always no where to be found.
But let me talk shit about they aint shit asses and people then want to defend them.

Always two sides.

Stay safe homie
Free kodak

But you shouldn't be the one ......Like i said earlier......Where are them die for nothing ass dudes?

Always no where to be found.
But let me talk shit about they aint shit asses and people then want to defend them.

Always two sides.

Stay safe homie
Free kodak
The truth is a lot of them “die for nothing” ass dudes ain’t on the front lines because they don’t have anyone to follow..

That’s why the streets/game is so fucked up now..

Most of the smart street dudes/leaders are either dead, in jail, or realized the streets ain’t hitting on shit so they left it alone, leaving a bunch of followers/fuck niggas out here to think for themselves..

Back