Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

what i see is them trying to break the spirits of the people.

at some point....

nevermind

now you are seeing why i say some of the shit i say.

where is the value?

its in our vanity.

doesnt matter if a pandemic is going on, we need a cut....it dont matter that the chinese are beating up black people. ladies need their hair.
dont matter dude got wrongly attacked,.

what matters is the vicelords aint taking my block, or shawty got a phat ass, 69 is a snitch and didnt take the fall for people trying to kill him and so many other unimportant things.

and in the middle of all this chaos....its ok to beat a black mans ass and blame the virus on us....

too much fuckery overpowers the go getters in our community

Your talking points sound like a bad 90's made for tv special..."You can stand in line for Jordans but not *insert random thing here*...you would think if people didn't listen to that bullshit 20 years ago then you would know they still not going to listen to people talking down to them now still...and no buying Jordan's or women buying hair products ain't the reason or even the main reason the black community is the way it is. You say you're attacking white supremacy but your talking points always center around what black folks are not doing from your POV. That's not attacking white supremacy that's taking on their talking points to attack black folks on some savior complex "I know better than you" type shit

Your talking points sound like a bad 90's made for tv special..."You can stand in line for Jordans but not *insert random thing here*...you would think if people didn't listen to that bullshit 20 years ago then you would know they still not going to listen to people talking down to them now still...and no buying Jordan's or women buying hair products ain't the reason or even the main reason the black community is the way it is. You say you're attacking white supremacy but your talking points always center around what black folks are not doing from your POV. That's not attacking white supremacy that's taking on their talking points to attack black folks on some savior complex "I know better than you" type shit
cool perspective.

If your stance is "Tariq posted it 1st"...look at the time stamps on the tweets. Tariq didn't post about this 1st
i doubt you're clear on what you're talking about

As far as the TWO posts in THIS thread with the receipts on the cop, he did post it 1st

Stop being helping them be petty just to be wrong. This is nonsense

i doubt you're clear on what you're talking about

As far as the TWO posts in THIS thread with the receipts on the cop, he did post it 1st

Stop being helping them be petty just to be wrong. This is nonsense
They’re right Tariq ain’t post it first. Anyway. Look at this bullshit.

Imagine being so pressed to discredit the messenger that you overlook this racial terrorism.

Nypd really on some stop and frisk 2.0 shit
i see a pattern happening........

but yea....lets discredit anyone who goes against a persons belief.

they just picking us apart

Back