Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

Lol. No they didn't. You too old to be typing with your feet.

The nerve of you trying to get a point across and undermining niggas but can't form a coherent sentence. Tariq is very articulate, you're not. Remedial ass nigga. Do you know what that word means?

They were able to respond to my post with questions. You on the other hand still in your feelings about Tariq. Like he MLK.

You probably can’t understand what I wrote tho cuz you’re in bitch mode.

@Hellczar be like

"I think Tareek man. Him a frawd"

Mayweather-50-Cent-Reading-Meme.jpg

Your examples are way too simple for how you be talking. If dude who ain’t shit has a crew of ain’t shit niggas and they spread. You gonna wall them off from the good community and hope no one else get any ideas? Don’t you have to look at why it was so easy for various crews of aint shit people robbing other people.

And no I’m not saying niggas shouldn’t have rules and standards but not dealing with the roots is a bigger issue. Niggas ain’t behind because we buy jays.
OK.....Now i see how you think.

So I have never said certain people need help?

I have never said some people are confused?

Have I never said I understand why a lot of people do what they do and even understand getting robbed if i was slipping?

But have I also said hurting black people...fuck them type people.

Now how you get lost? You leave out and skip over alot....To fit whatever narrative.

Also you need to see this shit holistically. I think you see a part of a bigger issue.

I wonder if it was someone's on here child that was being handled like that, I wonder what would be done?

I already know what will be done if it was a black dude doing this to somebody, but how would one respond if the skin color of the attacker isn't black

Let's keep it 1000, most won't do anything but yell and scream, Who dying?

You’re just not able to comprehend other viewpoints. The amount of Tariq sick riding is commendable sis.
Bruh....How can you even think it's OK to type this when you do the same.
You refuse to believe it's multiple ways to help people

i know
its what i meant tho.

its a deep rabbit hole.

we cant fix shit until we fix us

Explain this DOS?

What you mean until we fix us, Who is us? and why do we gotta be angels when demons are on the streets?

If everybody was fixed up, you think problems against black people would cease? I'm curious

I wonder if it was someone's on here child that was being handled like that, I wonder what would be done?

I already know what will be done if it was a black dude doing this to somebody, but how would one respond if the skin color of the attacker isn't black

Let's keep it 1000, most won't do anything but yell and scream, Who dying?
I'm not a street dude....I'm a business minded kinda dude.......I'd lawyer up and go hard.

That's 100

Bruh....How can you even think it's OK to type this when you do the same.
You refuse to believe it's multiple ways to help people

No I don’t lol Dos I don’t disagree without about black people needing their own enterprises. I just don’t think that means everybody needs to run a business. You take that as being less than idk

Explain this DOS?

What you mean until we fix us, Who is us? and why do we gotta be angels when demons are on the streets?

If everybody was fixed up, you think problems against black people would cease? I'm curious
If we was aligned on who our enemy was and not see each other as that....We would be better equipped to go against anything anyone brings.
But if we are divided....We are not an army...We are a group of targets.

Post them receipts Race,

We can't be slanging out statements all willy nilly, @Monk, we stated we killing all that talk without the proper context when debating and making a point

Post them receipts that folks giving out bands like ole dude did

they were on my timeline when corona first hit

bul late like shit

roxanne gay, the writer was one of them

Back