Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

aint nobody got to prove shit to you @Knock_Twice

popping up every other month and coming in here acting like you running something

Then why even say such a thing if you don't want it to be seen as truth.

It's more to make your stance stronger, otherwise, it's poo poo and weak in my eyes.

I don't wanna run nothing, I enjoy debating and learning. Proof makes some folks become more educated and strengthen character.

they were on my timeline when corona first hit

bul late like shit

roxanne gay, the writer was one of them

Lies. Whoever that is didn't donate to black ppl exclusively. Tariq did. 15 stacks and counting but y'all pretend that means nothing

Then why even say such a thing if you don't want it to be seen as truth.

It's more to make your stance stronger, otherwise, it's poo poo and weak in my eyes.

I don't wanna run nothing, I enjoy debating and learning. Proof makes some folks become more educated and strengthen character.

im messing with you

No I don’t lol Dos I don’t disagree without about black people needing their own enterprises. I just don’t think that means everybody needs to run a business. You take that as being less than idk
Seeing potential and a person talking themselves out of it ...I see that person ad less than because that's how they are themselves.
One thing I learned is it's not enough dreaners but plenty of dream killers.

I did one see that black people are better than where we are...And we can be a force with everyone knowing our place.

No everyone can't run a business. But how many have tried? How many live off someone else's failure? But on the flipside downplay someone's success.

I know business takes money...People got money..Just ask the right people.
You know about history, teach the youngins about history...But you should also be compensated for your knowledge...And i say know your worth.. Don't let a person who don't like you you give you value.

At the end of the day we will need resources...We all have talents and skills that we can use to begin wealth. Bundle it together and we have a community and people in it that is required to rise to the occasion.

I think a lot of us know who the enemy is, but I don't think a lot of us wanna ride on our enemy until maybe it affects their family and income
Right.....But I'll ask this.
We can wait til it comes to us.....But watch ad it hits others? Then we can't win. They will just overwhelm us one by one.

No unity.

We should be ready to protect ours an those who look like us.

I should never see a black man as more than a threat than my oppressor.

Never

Tariq donation receipts are posted

You say everyone is donating

Bruh said post receipts

You don't cuz they dont exist, then you lash out at bruh lol

Race Jones, why are you so comfortable being so fake, 2 faced and hypocritical?

Serious question QuEeN

corona happened back in march. im not combing thru twitter to find it. im more active up there than yall so boo hoo

either way, hes just giving his followers a percentage of their donations back. crowdfunding the same measly $50 that they gave to him

meh mah mew

corona happened back in march. im not combing thru twitter to find it. im more active up there than yall so boo hoo

either way, hes just giving his followers a percentage of their donations back. crowdfunding the same measly $50 that they gave to him

meh mah mew
But you're undermining someone's donations by saying everyone is doing the same. Don't you think you should show proof? That's not asking too much.

The bottom line is you're lying to undermine Tariq. You single handedly derailed a thread about police brutality to undermine him

Your character is type trash..

Still luh you, but yea, trash.

But you're undermining someone's donations by saying everyone is doing the same. Don't you think you should show proof? That's not asking too much.

The bottom line is you're lying to undermine Tariq. You single handedly derailed a thread about police brutality to undermine him

Your character is type trash..

Still luh you, but yea, trash.

im not lying. i know what i saw lmaooooo

youre more than welcome to look
receipts dont have to go one way.

either way its on you to prove to us your hotep daddy is legit, we already beat your ideas to a pulp in the other “hoeteps are full of hot air” thread

Back