Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

Now niggas saying folks care more about Jordan’s than systematic racism this weird shot y’all be. Look down on black people in order to uplift
Why are you seeing this so narrowly?
Let me ask you..2part question
.....Do you feel you work hard for everything you have?

Why are you seeing this so narrowly?
Let me ask you..2part question
.....Do you feel you work hard for everything you have?

Hey to the point of whatever your asking. You spend like 6 posts getting to the point. So what’s your real question

Family. YOU intentionally derailed a thread about a brother getting violated by nypd. He's still in jail btw

Apperently your personal hatred towards 1 man outweighs your concerns about police brutality

You're not in the right no matter what is said by others
People's hatred over dumb shit is the new norm.
But I won't start on that.

Hey to the point of whatever your asking. You spend like 6 posts getting to the point. So what’s your real question
It's because I want to see what you truly believe.

If you work hard for yours but someone comes and robs you for it after you did 80hrs...And then he robs me...And someone says that type nigga ain't shit...

Why you more mad at the person who said it that the person who Robbin people?

Dos and 5th understood it tho. You too old not to follow context clues. Tariq would be ashamed.
Lol. No they didn't. You too old to be typing with your feet.

The nerve of you trying to get a point across and undermining niggas but can't form a coherent sentence. Tariq is very articulate, you're not. Remedial ass nigga. Do you know what that word means?

It's because I want to see what you truly believe.

If you work hard for yours but someone comes and robs you for it after you did 80hrs...And then he robs me...And someone says that type nigga ain't shit...

Why you more mad at the person who said it that the person who Robbin people?

Your examples are way too simple for how you be talking. If dude who ain’t shit has a crew of ain’t shit niggas and they spread. You gonna wall them off from the good community and hope no one else get any ideas? Don’t you have to look at why it was so easy for various crews of aint shit people robbing other people.

And no I’m not saying niggas shouldn’t have rules and standards but not dealing with the roots is a bigger issue. Niggas ain’t behind because we buy jays.

Back