Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

I doubt they’re going to punish him. They have him on desk duty until this blows over.
The mayor came out and said all the right things about how disgusting it was yadda yadda, but I doubt he'll see the punishment through. It's all lip service. They'll do nothing to DETER police brutality

The mayor came out and said all the right things about how disgusting it was yadda yadda, but I doubt he'll see the punishment through. It's all lip service. They'll do nothing to DETER police brutality
and thats why we need to do something, fucking anything.

anything other than ....no snitching.

There is a solution but this isn’t something we value collectively. But let that new retro Jordan’s come out though. Or a new bundle of weaves. That’s what we value...
now you are seeing why i say some of the shit i say.

where is the value?

its in our vanity.

doesnt matter if a pandemic is going on, we need a cut....it dont matter that the chinese are beating up black people. ladies need their hair.
dont matter dude got wrongly attacked,.

what matters is the vicelords aint taking my block, or shawty got a phat ass, 69 is a snitch and didnt take the fall for people trying to kill him and so many other unimportant things.

and in the middle of all this chaos....its ok to beat a black mans ass and blame the virus on us....

too much fuckery overpowers the go getters in our community

now you are seeing why i say some of the shit i say.

where is the value?

its in our vanity.

doesnt matter if a pandemic is going on, we need a cut....it dont matter that the chinese are beating up black people. ladies need their hair.
dont matter dude got wrongly attacked,.

what matters is the vicelords aint taking my block, or shawty got a phat ass, 69 is a snitch and didnt take the fall for people trying to kill him and so many other unimportant things.

and in the middle of all this chaos....its ok to beat a black mans ass and blame the virus on us....

too much fuckery overpowers the go getters in our community
This ain’t what I mean lol

Back