Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can agree with most of this

Jeezy wasnt lyrical like say lupe, but he didnt have to be. It's not like he was just saying shit just to say it. I thought his first three albums were as good as a trio as most people starting out, especially his first two.

but he was saying he wasnt a rapper b /c he didnt fit the mold of a traditional rapper, but he was telling stories, had his own style and lane at the time that many people tried to imitate.
That nigga was a rapper

Funny thing is I'm talking about the Jam Master Jay thread when 99% of the comments is already saying the 2 dudes who being charged for it are already is guilty.

Yet in damn near any other thread when the gov't lock some black people up for something niggas don't automatically believe they're guilty they need evidence and to see the shit play out in court.

Since its the beloved Jam Master Jay and been damn near 20 years folks been wanting so called justice they have no problems believing the gov't got the right people.

Shit just fucked up but not surprising to see the flip flopping cause of who the victim was.

I'm not even saying those 2 accused didn't do it but got damn niggas just flat out trusting the gov't word now cause it's Jam Master Jay.

I'm not disagreeing with you. In fact I've made that point several times in how niggas always find the justice system believable when it comes to men getting off for sexual assault charges, but not anything else. Even using the JMJ angle i had to double back on the part of the story that said they believed JMJ to be the financier for their drug crew. Shit just didn't sit right because that's JMJ...why would he be funding a drug crew? Shit just don't line up with who we knew him to be as a public. Then I had to remember I don't know that nigga and never knew him so he coul'dve been Nino Brown Jr for all we know on the side. That's why I said depending on who the accused party is and the crime they're accused of, being seen as a good person will have people giving leeway to certain shit they did or didn't do.

Just found out my grandma on my moms side passed away. I just saw her about 2 weeks ago and she was fine. Her blood pressure was insanely low but other than that she was good I think. I'm struggling to process this. We talked about how she finished her bucket list and she was ready. I didn't think it'd happen though

Just found out my grandma on my moms side passed away. I just saw her about 2 weeks ago and she was fine. Her blood pressure was insanely low but other than that she was good I think. I'm struggling to process this. We talked about how she finished her bucket list and she was ready. I didn't think it'd happen though
Be peace unto you and ya fam king

Condolences bro...

You know what would help relationships? If you could give your girl a piece of jewelry that she could wear. That when she wants you to just listen It shines a different color, and when she wants advice, it shines a different color.

Like, legitimately, that could save relationships. Cause some women have issues just saying I just want you to listen to me right now. It would be like helping put pride away to say it without saying it.

And for a guy, his would be like, let me vent or let me vent and suck my dick afterwards

You know what would help relationships? If you could give your girl a piece of jewelry that she could wear. That when she wants you to just listen It shines a different color, and when she wants advice, it shines a different color.

Like, legitimately, that could save relationships. Cause some women have issues just saying I just want you to listen to me right now. It would be like helping put pride away to say it without saying it.

And for a guy, his would be like, let me vent or let me vent and suck my dick afterwards
You mean a mood ring?

Sorry to hear that! Sending peace your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back