Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not disagreeing with you. In fact I've made that point several times in how niggas always find the justice system believable when it comes to men getting off for sexual assault charges, but not anything else. Even using the JMJ angle i had to double back on the part of the story that said they believed JMJ to be the financier for their drug crew. Shit just didn't sit right because that's JMJ...why would he be funding a drug crew? Shit just don't line up with who we knew him to be as a public. Then I had to remember I don't know that nigga and never knew him so he coul'dve been Nino Brown Jr for all we know on the side. That's why I said depending on who the accused party is and the crime they're accused of, being seen as a good person will have people giving leeway to certain shit they did or didn't do.

I know and never took your post as you disagreeing with me. Just a more detailed post about where I was coming from is all that was.

Just found out my grandma on my moms side passed away. I just saw her about 2 weeks ago and she was fine. Her blood pressure was insanely low but other than that she was good I think. I'm struggling to process this. We talked about how she finished her bucket list and she was ready. I didn't think it'd happen though
Lil cuz didn't make it.
I hate dealing with this type shit

My condolences to you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back