Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hate twitter some time...its like people take zero effort to make any good points.

or maybe its just me. But i define put on by people you've actually tried to help and i dont measure their lack of success by saying you didn't put anybody on.

Jeezy had a group and for the longest, Slick pulla was his bleek. Shit just didnt pop off for dude. Same with blood raw and those other BMF associates that tried rapping. That's not solely on Jeezy. Gibbs popped off mainly after he got away from Jeezy, but lets stop pretending Gucci was some talent savant and acting like these people he "put on" took rap to other levels. They were cool for their time and have created some moments, yes, but this is just a dumb ass pov to have in the first place

This is one of those reasons why it's important to get Trump out of office. Biden isn't a friend for black people and he doesn't seem all that competent, but he also won't be destroying lives out of sheer pettiness the way Trump is.
Km not even gonna front....Trump made a few laws that set me up nice...Even after he leaves office...But he gotta go ...for the culture

i really hate twitter some time...its like people take zero effort to make any good points.

or maybe its just me. But i define put on by people you've actually tried to help and i dont measure their lack of success by saying you didn't put anybody on.

Jeezy had a group and for the longest, Slick pulla was his bleek. Shit just didnt pop off for dude. Same with blood raw and those other BMF associates that tried rapping. That's not solely on Jeezy. Gibbs popped off mainly after he got away from Jeezy, but lets stop pretending Gucci was some talent savant and acting like these people he "put on" took rap to other levels. They were cool for their time and have created some moments, yes, but this is just a dumb ass pov to have in the first place

I think too many people want they hand held..

That's how it's always been. Not being seen as a bad person tends to give people leeway if they're ever accused of something

Funny thing is I'm talking about the Jam Master Jay thread when 99% of the comments is already saying the 2 dudes who being charged for it are already is guilty.

Yet in damn near any other thread when the gov't lock some black people up for something niggas don't automatically believe they're guilty they need evidence and to see the shit play out in court.

Since its the beloved Jam Master Jay and been damn near 20 years folks been wanting so called justice they have no problems believing the gov't got the right people.

Shit just fucked up but not surprising to see the flip flopping cause of who the victim was.

I'm not even saying those 2 accused didn't do it but got damn niggas just flat out trusting the gov't word now cause it's Jam Master Jay.

Last edited:

You could argue that jezzy coining the phrase I'm not a rapper I'm a trapper. Open the door for a lot of niggaz that suck at rapping. To use that as an umbrella to hide under. And if he had not taken that stance and made it acceptable to be sub par lyrically and be mainstream. Alot of these guys wouldnt be able to be mainstream. So like wayne paid the way from autotune weird niggaz like thug. Jezzy paved the way for alot of cats to make mainstream money. In that sense he helped out a generation of rappers due to being the first to openly buck the legacy rap system in that way. Before you couldnt openly say I'm not trying to be nice.

You could argue that jezzy coining the phrase I'm not a rapper I'm a trapper. Open the door for a lot of niggaz that suck at rapping. To use that as an umbrella to hide under. And if he had not taken that stance and made it acceptable to be sub par lyrically and be mainstream. Alot of these guys wouldnt be able to be mainstream. So like wayne paid the way from auto weird niggaz like thug. Jezzy paved the way for alot of cats to make mainstream money. In that sense he helped out a generation of rappers due to being the first to openly buck the legacy rap system in that way. Before you couldnt openly say I'm not trying to be nice.
i can agree with most of this

Jeezy wasnt lyrical like say lupe, but he didnt have to be. It's not like he was just saying shit just to say it. I thought his first three albums were as good as a trio as most people starting out, especially his first two.

but he was saying he wasnt a rapper b /c he didnt fit the mold of a traditional rapper, but he was telling stories, had his own style and lane at the time that many people tried to imitate.

Yea, and giving people a road to follow that wasnt already a road to follow. Put a lot of people on. Shit, before Icey, mostly no one outside of Atlanta knew who Gucci was. So by 6 degrees of separation. All gucci kids had Jezzy to thank for his success that lead to theirs. To many people dont look at the whole picture. They look at immediate results that's in their face.

Km not even gonna front....Trump made a few laws that set me up nice...Even after he leaves office...But he gotta go ...for the culture

Yeah, a couple things he did benefited me too, but at the end of the day, getting a slightly larger check every two weeks doesn't outweigh the country crashing and burning around me.

Today was the first time I heard someone cough out in public. Shit was deep too and he did it 2-3 times. I was looking around to see if anyone else heard it. Man had a mask on but I was still paranoid. When I got to the car I washed my hands twice with sanitizer and hopped in the shower when I got home. Lol I think I handled that well despite freaking out in my head

So......now they on the run from the FBI and she takes them to her hometown to the teacher that used to used to fuck her in HS??

And uses all the kids real name at that....

Funny thing is I'm talking about the Jam Master Jay thread when 99% of the comments is already saying the 2 dudes who being charged for it are already is guilty.

Yet in damn near any other thread when the gov't lock some black people up for something niggas don't automatically believe they're guilty they need evidence and to see the shit play out in court.

Since its the beloved Jam Master Jay and been damn near 20 years folks been wanting so called justice they have no problems believing the gov't got the right people.

Shit just fucked up but not surprising to see the flip flopping cause of who the victim was.

I'm not even saying those 2 accused didn't do it but got damn niggas just flat out trusting the gov't word now cause it's Jam Master Jay.
This way of thinking is why I always get the smoke. The shit is corny.

People claim to be fair until it's someone they like now the rules change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back