Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoooo

Got this broad # from tinder(for you old fuckers its a notorious hook up)....latina...

Neways off the start im askn the real questions not no softball shit...shorty was like i dont like sendn pixs/ said she was boring in bed...that i can see it(booty) when i take her out(we in a fucking pandemic)

I said good luck..i dont think were a connection. If you cant talk about what you like im good.

She kept texting me blah blah blah..im not hearing that shit...big dawg status

BLOCKED....s/o my fellow high value men..we have options...

Inb4 simps come in here on some white knight shit ..im fucking disgusted in some of you

This Jaguar Wright shit is crazy as hell. I don't believe everything she saying but her passion and attitude makes the shit interesting at the very least.

This Jaguar Wright shit is crazy as hell. I don't believe everything she saying but her passion and attitude makes the shit interesting at the very least.
My thing with her is why she saying this now if foul shit happened? That makes her just as guilty.

My thing with her is why she saying this now if foul shit happened? That makes her just as guilty.
how many times we gonna go through this brah

people dont have to do stuff on your timetable. There's no telling what kinda mental or emotional damage she may have experienced as a result of what she claims to have happened.

Now might be the time to do it b/c she is finally ready to talk about it. Might suck for him but he wasnt thinking about any of the potential fallout when he was doing what he was doing.

Has a good point. We really don't give each other room to maneuver. But that thousands of line was fire

how many times we gonna go through this brah

people dont have to do stuff on your timetable. There's no telling what kinda mental or emotional damage she may have experienced as a result of what she claims to have happened.

Now might be the time to do it b/c she is finally ready to talk about it. Might suck for him but he wasnt thinking about any of the potential fallout when he was doing what he was doing.
I'm not talking about her and what she said about common. I'm talking about the roots and her saying they stole shit from Malik.

And I understand how trauma works.

I'm not talking about her and what she said about common. I'm talking about the roots and her saying they stole shit from Malik.

And I understand how trauma works.
ok

same logic

we all know the record business is shady as hell. We dont know what the conditions were surrounding her involvement in this situation, but again, why does it matter?

you know why you dont ever have to defend the truth if you tell it all the time? B/c the truth is the truth all the time regardless of how much time has passed.

If they weren't doing fuck shit, she wouldnt feel the need to discuss it on any level.

ok

same logic

we all know the record business is shady as hell. We dont know what the conditions were surrounding her involvement in this situation, but again, why does it matter?

you know why you dont ever have to defend the truth if you tell it all the time? B/c the truth is the truth all the time regardless of how much time has passed.

If they weren't doing fuck shit, she wouldnt feel the need to discuss it on any level.

The bold is tricky IMO cause a lot of her shit seems opinion based and not really fact based. Also seems like she was doing a lot of fucking of people who all ran in the same group of friends and seems like she felt she should've been treated better as a person and possibly on the business side because she was fucking a few different people who she was doing business with as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back