Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought y’all were woke

my apologies

you could sell vids on how to build a PC

Judah could sell vids or a subscription on how to fish and gut them

Ahh forget it

View attachment 340516
I see the example you're trying to make but it's a bad one because they can that from literally thousands of people online for free 99 because there are those in the pc community who are just happy to get new members. Hell, you could probably even get someone to face time you throughout the whole build for free. They wouldn't go to OF to show people how to do that

But I got your point from jump. OF is a long way from where it started out. That's all I'm saying

I stopped watching Weeds after the Mexican tunnel angle happened in its original run

Been bingeing on Netflix and made it past that point to Nancy and her brother in law being in a relationship? The best friend selling weed now?

Damn the drop off is tremendous

I stopped watching Weeds after the Mexican tunnel angle happened in its original run

Been bingeing on Netflix and made it past that point to Nancy and her brother in law being in a relationship? The best friend selling weed now?

shit was terrible....i've never been so entangled with a tv show character

i was really mad at Nancy out here lmao

like damn if you aint gone close ya gap, at least be a good mom

she belonged to the streets after U Turn

shit was terrible....i've never been so entangled with a tv show character

i was really mad at Nancy out here lmao

like damn if you aint gone close ya gap, at least be a good mom

she belonged to the streets after U Turn
Same fucking here.

I guess she gonna marry this Mexican mayor like its just that easy lol.

I wanna throw this in the trash but i gotta finish any series I start

Gonna work out tonight to CMurda

CEE MURRRDA..LIEUTENANTS!!! ITS MUTHAFUCKIN NO LIMIT HO..WE ROWDY ROWDY AND BOUT BOUT..SOULJA..SOULJA..HUH NIGGA WHAT..WE SOUJAS!!! (MASTER P VOICE)

this is scary asf

and oh fuck the cops

Yea shit was wild

but a few months ago when the protest popped off in my city, my sister wanted to go so I went cuz I ain't want her down there alone

as we're marchin down the street I noticed 1 of the cops (black one at that) who was there the night of the shootin accusing me of bein a gang member/drug dealer

I stopped & was like "aye you remember me, that night someone tried to kill me"

he looked confused at 1st, then recognized me & wouldn't even look me in the eye

jus had tunnel vision & didn't notice I was causin a lil scene, cuz some folks stopped marchin to see what's the commotion, then the cops started to group up like sumn was finna happen

but I wasn't tryna attack dude, jus wanted to let him kno he's a sucka lol

Similar to patreon

look at what the thots did...made you think it was a site to sell ass

I suggested that my wife make an onlyfans to give stock lessons

AbleTerrificAnglerfish-size_restricted.gif

Weeds first season was goat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back