Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ima make an onlyfans

And announce it to a board full of men?

TatteredSerpentineAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

this is one of those times where I want to give Beta the benefit of the doubt, then take it back

could've specified from jump the reason he wanted to use OF in the first place, but just made that vague post so Judah takes the bait and assumes what everyone else did why he wanted to make an OF account.

I will say this though, whatever his reasoning is, I hope that it pops off for him. Real spill

this is one of those times where I want to give Beta the benefit of the doubt, then take it back

could've specified from jump the reason he wanted to use OF in the first place, but just made that vague post so Judah takes the bait and assumes what everyone else did why he wanted to make an OF account.

I will say this though, whatever his reasoning is, I hope that it pops off for him. Real spill

giphy.gif

WOW!!!! talk about a reach.

I thought it was common knowledge what onlyfans was for

all I wanted to do was say I think I wanna make one

As far as all this extra shit you saying all ima say is, idc about you niggas enough to do all of that lmao

giphy.gif

WOW!!!! talk about a reach.

I thought it was common knowledge what onlyfans was for

all I wanted to do was say I think I wanna make one

As far as all this extra shit you saying all ima say is, idc about you niggas enough to do all of that lmao
you would be mistaken and that's ok

i was shocked to find out what the original intent was only after seeing how all the females were using it to promote ass

im sure im not in the minority as evidenced by Judah's response to you

you would be mistaken and that's ok

i was shocked to find out what the original intent was only after seeing how all the females were using it to promote ass

im sure im not in the minority as evidenced by Judah's response to you
I thought y’all were woke

my apologies

you could sell vids on how to build a PC

Judah could sell vids or a subscription on how to fish and gut them

Ahh forget it

6005E633-B9A8-4ABC-BB97-C7AD69C99BA6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back