Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bold is tricky IMO cause a lot of her shit seems opinion based and not really fact based. Also seems like she was doing a lot of fucking of people who all ran in the same group of friends and seems like she felt she should've been treated better as a person and possibly on the business side because she was fucking a few different people who she was doing business with as well.
i can see this

If you every want to find out whom is the most entitled group in America. And specifically which sub group in that group is the most entitled group of people in America. Work in tech support, I fuckin swear. And fam by far, by fuckin far the best group of people in America are Latino people.

tenor (16).gif
Fight me

Why you say that?
When you explain things to them, they respect that they are calling experts. They take responsibility for what's on their end and seek to work with you to resolve issues. They the vast majority of the time are nice, good spirited, rarely raise their voice at you. Seek to joke and enjoy the experience. Arent afraid of paying more to get what they "need" to make things work. I mean 90% of the time when I hear a Spanish accent i immediately know its gonna be an aight to good experience. And they are the only group of people that routinely are like that.

Black folk as a group are hit in miss. But for the most part it's straight to the point. And their attitude depends on the circumstances but we for the most part are respectful and if they wild out. They make a point to say I ain't mad at you, I'm mad at the situation.

no one
Lmaoooo

Got this broad # from tinder(for you old fuckers its a notorious hook up)....latina...

Neways off the start im askn the real questions not no softball shit...shorty was like i dont like sendn pixs/ said she was boring in bed...that i can see it(booty) when i take her out(we in a fucking pandemic)

I said good luck..i dont think were a connection. If you cant talk about what you like im good.

She kept texting me blah blah blah..im not hearing that shit...big dawg status

BLOCKED....s/o my fellow high value men..we have options...

Inb4 simps come in here on some white knight shit ..im fucking disgusted in some of you

No one gives a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back