Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

I would assume they did that. Was he dating her ow was it a one night stand cause if it's the later then I doubt they was texting after especially once she posted that picture
Wasnt he and the brother in communication with each other? Seems like more than a one night stand if you talkin to her brother n shit. All assumptions tho

Uh huh

dennis-green-theyare-whoe-we-thought-they-were.gif

So today we've learned that white pedophiles shouldn't be a concern and that posting memes is holding a person accountable for a criminal offense. And they say activism is falling off
Nah you unpaid safety instructor. One thing you niggas love doing is playing dumb... the underlying sentiment of me saying I don't care about white people is meaning I care about black people. But yall safe nigga, not from the soil mentalities won't allow you to care about Us exclusively

Yall are compromised af.

@Inori you're from Bermuda. Y'all have no understanding of resisting oppression. Y'all have no Heroes no icons nothing

You're from Bermuda and you find yourself on the opposing end of a nigga from Oakland, who's family has ties to the Panthers. I had relatives in the Panthers and my mom dated a panther. Huey knew her name. My roots are too rich for a nigga from Bermuda to be in perpetual disagreement with me for 6 years

The bottom line is you don't stand for shit

You and the others I named are tethers my nigga and that's why yall see Blackness differently and whiteness differently. I don't know what's so hard to admit for y'all that your foreign upbringings represent the difference in your mentalities from mine

5th, goldie gns and others are from immigrant backgrounds but theyre on code. They are down fr. They are not off code tethers like you Black Rain and TTbf who find yourselves opposing everything someone from my background has to say 🖕🏾

Back